Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Momo and Yamato is a stupid ship

Like she goes on and on about being Momo's father to his face.

That and Yamato shipped with anyone causes disaster on twitter.

:arnoling:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Luffy x Nami is the only ship that will sail.Mark my words.Oda said Nami has a secret crush on Luffy.
Nami literally is Luffy's wife. She nags at him. Restrains him. Attacks him when he's an idiot. Comforts him. Stands by him. Defends him. Navigates for him.

Nami was introduced in the arc where Luffy said the Straw Hat was his greatest treasure. In Arlong Park, Luffy, placed the Straw Hat on Nami's head, even after she had done nothing but reject him and tell him to leave. Even after being betrayed by Nami, Luffy trusted her enough to give her his greatest treasure.

Nami is Luffy's compass/anchor. Nami's the one who make sure Luffy gets where he's going, and, just as Luffy is a natural parent towards kids, so is Nami.

People are used to romance being conveyed through sex and flirting. Nami and Luffy's love is shown through how they stand by each other and support each other, and that's why I LOVE their relationship. It's not about desire at all. Luffy loves Nami because she's his Nakama, and Nami loves Luffy because he saved the place and people she loved most. Their love is so pure. I love Luffy x Nami so much.

Luffy x Nami is the only ship that will sail.Mark my words.Oda said Nami has a secret crush on Luffy.
Nami literally is Luffy's wife. She nags at him. Restrains him. Attacks him when he's an idiot. Comforts him. Stands by him. Defends him. Navigates for him.

Nami was introduced in the arc where Luffy said the Straw Hat was his greatest treasure. In Arlong Park, Luffy, placed the Straw Hat on Nami's head, even after she had done nothing but reject him and tell him to leave. Even after being betrayed by Nami, Luffy trusted her enough to give her his greatest treasure.

Nami is Luffy's compass/anchor. Nami's the one who make sure Luffy gets where he's going, and, just as Luffy is a natural parent towards kids, so is Nami.

People are used to romance being conveyed through sex and flirting. Nami and Luffy's love is shown through how they stand by each other and support each other, and that's why I LOVE their relationship. It's not about desire at all. Luffy loves Nami because she's his Nakama, and Nami loves Luffy because he saved the place and people she loved most. Their love is so pure. I love Luffy x Nami so much.
:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.