Status
Not open for further replies.
No one gives a fuck about Robin vs Maria fight on this forum. U will maybe find 3/4 horny members who wanted to see Robin and Maria losing their clothing.

Oda is wasting our time with these boring fights still not resolved. People want main event not irrelevant fights.
why are you speaking for others? More than 3/4 members care about Robin's first 1v1 in a long time and I'm not talking about horny ones. And ohh if you think oda is wasting your time by drawing the fights of actual strawhat who is completely relevant, then you are reading wrong manga

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
why are you speaking for others? More than 3/4 members care about Robin's first 1v1 in a long time and I'm not talking about horny ones. And ohh if you think oda is wasting your time by drawing the fights of actual strawhat who is completely relevant, then you are reading wrong manga
3/4 members. Lmao. All I've seen are horny members who wanted to see Maria or Robin droppin them nipples on panels.

This fight has nothing to provide for the story. Maria or Robin are not even using Haki. Just a waste of time and false hype for Lanji fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.