Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone likes to talk about the "Japanese Culture of Overworking" but I've yet to hear someone say the same thing about Mexico and co.
And before anyone asks
>Do Germs really
Yes we do, everything is closed here on Sundays, most things apart from supermarkets and drug stores are closed on Saturdays as well. Government agencies often times close on 2-3 PM here, no evening shift for them (something I experienced myself a few days ago). It's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
To be fair, that's still only like 1/4 of a year. But still bad though.

Everyone likes to talk about the "Japanese Culture of Overworking" but I've yet to hear someone say the same thing about Mexico and co.
And before anyone asks
>Do Germs really
Yes we do, everything is closed here on Sundays, most things apart from supermarkets and drug stores are closed on Saturdays as well. Government agencies often times close on 2-3 PM here, no evening shift for them (something I experienced myself a few days ago). It's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
I am proud(not) to be part at one of the top3 countries.

And before anyone asks
>Do Germs really
lol bs statistic

Status
Not open for further replies.