Brazilian Wandering Spiders give you a 7 hour long painful erection that kills you when it ends.
And if Oda had balls he'd make Saturn's spider half like that.
Ironically still in better shape than his ship. Shipshape even. #FuckOda

Agendas aside we did get some amazing panels that chapter including that one. Seeing Dorry and Broggy use that attack again was awesome despite the irony of why they used it.
Honestly seeing as Big Mom was washed up on the shore of Wano and Luffy always gets saved from drowning, I doubt Kidd is really going to drown.
But I'll still troll and act like he did, because it's funny.

- Rock D Xebec, Leader of the Freedom Fighters and Captain of the Rocks Pirates, The Worlds Most Wanted Man and Worlds Strongest Swordman Creature
- He has the same face tattoo as Dragon and a red nose like Buggy
- He carries Yoru on his back and some guns on his belt, he wear sandels and a cape similar as Doflamingo
- Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido and all other Rocks pirate kneel before him and he uses CoC to knock out everyone on God valley
- his introduction made Oda's editor cry from awesomeness
- 1 month break to discuss the most awesome character ever in One Piece
- A recent incident involved the theft of all six chests containing powerful DFs, taken to a mysterious island by an elusive figure known as the "Shadow Broker."

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly seeing as Big Mom was washed up on the shore of Wano and Luffy always gets saved from drowning, I doubt Kidd is really going to drown.
But I'll still troll and act like he did, because it's funny.
Aye exactly, the Big Mom example is perfect too. Unless Oda really doesn't to draw Kidds fruit powers anymore lmao.

I'm absolutely certain both he and Law are coming back. If Oda truly wanted to kill them off, he would have ofc. Kidd is more ambiguous atm but Law was saved by Best Bear ofc.

I kinda want Shanks to be the one to save him, to teach him humility, respect, cautioness and to remember he has haki too.

What better way to get haki training from the haki god/hakiman himself?

But I think Shanks has left Elbaf? So Kidd could be saved by someone else, maybe even Saul for some reason or some wildcard/new character or as you said, he'll just wash up on the shores like BM.

• Runaway mid battle to recover haki
  • Get carried by people around when takes a L
  • Uses food as cheatcodes
  • Uses water as Haki alternative.
Bro's whole character is made up on Cheat codes.
wtf is Zoro doing? how long can an off-screen battle last

if offscreen speeds up battles then imagine how long that battle would last if Oda drew every single manga panel of it

C

Cruxroux

getting neg diffed by own sword is terrible display of power
Yes now stick to that.
Enma was a Nerf. You admitted it now don't go back in your words.
:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

LUL the bum is currently getting embarrassed by Lucci. Saturn's mere presence explodes the head of a fodder like Zoro
Some fools haven't learnt their lessons yet.
:usoprice::usoprice:
You will humbled down soon lol