One Punch Man Chapter 160 : Divide

Rate The Chapter!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dont know if this will be real or a fakeout….either way im excited for the next chap.

As much as Garou vs S Class sounds cool…I highly doubt it will happen (unless it happened in the webcomic). Literally theyre all down or have been destroyed by a weaker Garou. Only interesting fight would be Tatsumaki vs Garou….and as of now shes the most injured.

I think its possible Garou wont have any more opponents other than Saitama.

C

Cuistot

As much as Garou vs S Class sounds cool…I highly doubt it will happen (unless it happened in the webcomic). Literally theyre all down or have been destroyed by a weaker Garou. Only interesting fight would be Tatsumaki vs Garou….and as of now shes the most injured.
But it's not about him getting a close fight.

He flexed hard on them in the WC to showcase his growth. What reason does Saitama even have to fight Garou right now ?This is just abrupt and strange. He feels soft, this isn't Awakened Garou at all.

@Cuistot @Chrono @TheKnightOfTheSea anybody that reads the webcomic etc.

I personally don't think Garou has to fight the S-Class Heroes in order to get hyped, I mean man is already up there. Beside, Garou has been showing good side for the heroes lately (Metal Bat and Bang for example) so it will kinda be contradicting for Garou to go up against the heroes for what he did in this arc. Garou fighting Saitama on equal footing would prove Garou being top 2 of the verse so he doesn't need any hypetool imo.

And if I remember correctly, in the webcomic, Saitama pulled up on Garou while he was in Awakened form like in this chapter for example? So do y'all think Garou will evolved into his final form against Saitama?

@Cuistot @Chrono @TheKnightOfTheSea anybody that reads the webcomic etc.

I personally don't think Garou has to fight the S-Class Heroes in order to get hyped, I mean man is already up there. Beside, Garou has been showing good side for the heroes lately (Metal Bat and Bang for example) so it will kinda be contradicting for Garou to go up against the heroes for what he did in this arc. Garou fighting Saitama on equal footing would prove Garou being top 2 of the verse so he doesn't need any hypetool imo.

And if I remember correctly, in the webcomic, Saitama pulled up on Garou while he was in Awakened form like in this chapter for example? So do y'all think Garou will evolved into his final form against Saitama?
Technically WC Garou never got the Sage Centipede feat. Maybe Murata feels like thats enough. I mean lets be real we know damn well Garou negs them all. Just beat DS. Beat Bang and his brother whilst asleep. Beat three Cadres. Beat a guy who beat FF. Beat the Sage Centipede….

Like I feel like Garou doesnt really need to clown the S Class. Non of them can push him anyways lol. Unless Tatsumaki comes back full health….not happening tho.

Saitama shows us why he is the strongest using that freaking ship as surfing lol

Saitama prob sensed Garou and thought of him the highest danger that's he rushed there

After his CoC and adv CoC display
King is now utilizing his future sight
Truly the strongest human being

Flashy got himself a monster wife

I had been waiting for this fight the most,, i think i skipped to this one in webcomic as well. But no one is watching the fight,, don't the heroes watch him fight?
I vaguely remember things been so long i read it.​