One Punch Man Chapter 161 : Sinking Feeling

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

As expected this was a cock tease. I expect Garou vs the S-Class next.
I just dont see how the S-Class can push him. Especially that theyre super nerfed as well. And now he knows how much stronger Saitama is. I doubt hed care about anyone but him.

Him negging the S-Class wont make him stronger. I feel like theres no point for that.:kayneshrug:

Personal opinion: I think Garou vs Saitama will carry on next chap. Especially since now Garou can stay concious after taking Saitama's low lvl punches.

Yeah this chapter confirmed that Garou vs S-Class Heroes won't happening. Murata is just extending Saitama vs Garou and plus the fact that they starting to remember each other's faces. It was a short dialogue chapter but the fight will pick up again next chapter (hopefully).

C

Cuistot

I just dont see how the S-Class can push him. Especially that theyre super nerfed as well. And now he knows how much stronger Saitama is. I doubt hed care about anyone but him.

Him negging the S-Class wont make him stronger. I feel like theres no point for that.:kayneshrug:

Personal opinion: I think Garou vs Saitama will carry on next chap. Especially since now Garou can stay concious after taking Saitama's low lvl punches.
It’s not about them pushing him. As you can see here Saitama has no reason to fight him yet.

C

Cuistot

Which would make it easier for the fight to last. If Saitama isnt serious and just relatilates easily the fight will last long.
He’d have a reason to intervene to stop Garou. Here he literally walked off having no interest in him whatsoever.

There are more reasons why Garou needs to stomp the S-Class as well that are quite important for future arcs.