Speculations Oni race

Is oni Race Hybrid of Giant and Oars?

- Kaidou was on the island of ancient Oars Head.
- Kaidou and Yamato have Horns like Oars.
- Kaidou Brutal Nature Probably Came from Oars side. Might also go for his Endurance and Durablity which was further enchanced by Dragon fruit.
- Kaidou was referred to as Strongest "Creature".
- Ancient Oars were Continent Pushers or pullers(Whatever it was) , Kaidou also was moving Onisghisima with himself (Though it was a Devil fruit power but could be reference).
- He was experimented on Punk Hazard. Apart from clong his DF I think he was experimented on Oni blood too.
- Oni race might be Small on size but still be Packing Power and Speed of an Oar. It's more compressed into a smaller body.
- Ancient Oars is called Oni tribe in English Translation.
- Ancient Oars were Giants only but with Demonic Features , which Kaidou and Yamato shares.

Now the fact they were Giants only , but with Demonic feature.
- Elbaf is based on Norse and there's a Place called " Helheim ".
- Like Bucaneer , Oni race is distant their opposites.
- Kaidou knew about joyboy because of relation to Ancient giants. Maybe they had stories shared too.
- WG was afraid of Angering Kaidou not Bigmam , Shanks or Whitebeard. (Not sure about shanks given the lineage)
- Maybe Kaidou Devil fruit , Mythical Zoan Based , Choose Kaidou specifically as we already know devil fruit has their own mind specially mythical kind.
- Like Buccaneer Passed down with Nika , Oni race Might have Passed down with A God fruit too , Namely Dragon fruit only.
- Dorry and Broggy said Only thing that they couldn't pierce is Snake covered in blood.
- Now tell me what does Flaming Dragon looks like? A Snake with Magma like fire (Blood).
- and coincidently Kaidou was Scarless too , Only Oden and Zoro did something on him.

- I'm not really a huge fan of Kaidou returning Theory , but as Luffy awakened near Death , Kaidou Awakening near death could also be a possibility. And above that returning in Elbaf with Bigmam who already has ties to Elbaf. (Maybe she was a part of special race too because she is abnormal.)

- Again , I'm telling you all I was never a big fan of Kaidou and Bigmam returning , but with accordance to Norse there were 9 worlds. And both Kaidou and Bigmam can fit themselves in one of them.