• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Ouki
One of Qin's 6 Great Generals

VS

Ousen
General of Qin, head of the Ou Family

The Chads of the Ou Family decide to have a Fight to the Death, a War to determine who the greatest of the Ou Family truly is!!

Scenario:

Each Side has 100,000 Troops.

Ouki has Tou and his vassals Rokuomi, Kanou, Ryuu Koku, Taigo, etc.

Ousen has his Generals Akou, Makou, Denrimi, Sou Ou, Shi Ryou, etc.

War Ends when either Ouki or Ousen is slain

Who wins and why?

@Owl Ki @Edward Teach @Yo Tan Wa @Desolate Smaug @Shanks @Xione etc etc etc

I actually think I'm going to lean towards Ouki Sama for this one, despite Ouki being an extremely strong warrior, in my opinion Ouki has also shown himself to be a top tier strategist, so I think that Ouki would be able to see through almost everything Ousen would pull and would definitely slay him in a 1v1 duel.

Plus Ouki has Tou who is a superior general to all of Ousen's vassals, and I think Ouki's vassals can keep up with Ousen's generals bar Akou. So they would help to give Ouki the edge.

It would be tough for Ouki to bring about that duel, and both sides armies would probably suffer massive casualties as neither Ouki nor Ousen would fall for the others ploys, but Ouki would ultimately win imo.

But who knows, if the Chad Ousen meme becomes reality and Ousen actually does slay Bananji 1v1, then I might change my opinion on this lol.

Gonna give it to Ouki for now. I don't think Ousen as a general has surpassed him just yet. And neither Makou and Akou balance out Tou. I'll give the edge to Ousen as a strategist for sure, but Ouki's brute combat power closes out and overcomes that edge, due to being able to impact the battlefield through that direct manner which can overcome strategy.

Ouki probably wins.

I don't think Ouki is completely a tier below Ousen when it comes to intelligence and he probably makes up for it with superior instincts to Ousen to even out the playing field when it comes to their strenghts outside of martial might and morale boosting for example. Ouki's display during Bayou was much more impressive considering he was waging war against actual soldiers with farmers and people that were untrained in combat. He also had an inclination for a good amount of time that something was up concerning Riboku which again hypes up his intelligence/instincts, whatever you may call it in that situation.

@Admiral Lee Hung I am going to go with Ouki.

While I will credit Ousen as being a superior strategist than Ouki, he is not superior by a significant margin. Ousen is unlikely to deceive or outwit Ouki especially in a way that Ouki will be unable to retaliate against.

The other significant difference between these two is that Ouki is a Fierce General that will take to the battlefield itself in order to wreck his opponent’s arse. The greatest challenge in destroying Ouki’s HQ is actually killing Ouki himself.

This brings us to Ousen’s first major problem in this matchup. He just straight up does not have anyone in his army actually capable of killing Ouki outright. Currently, the strongest members of the Ousen Army based on feats are Akou and Shiryou and these two individuals simply are not capable of slaying Ouki.

Ousen’s second major problem is Tou. None of his subordinates can match Tou as tacticians and only Akou or Shiryou can give Tou a decent though both will likely be defeated by Tou. Again, the Ousen Army lacks a suitably powerful individual for the task of killing Tou.

It basically comes down to the fact that it is a single Great General versus two Great Generals. Ouki and Ousen will lock each other’s movements down but whoever goes up against Tou is doomed (most likely Akou) and from there Tou is practically unchecked and free to wreak havoc on the Ousen Army as he pleases.

In a battle between these two armies, the Ouki Army will likely lose a few Army Commanders to the power duet of Sou’ou and Shiryou, Tou will kill whoever he is initially up against in the opening engagement and proceed to assist the other Army Commanders, whittle down Ousen’s Generals and then Ouki will personally attack Ousen’s HQ in tandem with Tou.

Ouki Army emerges victorious (minus somewhere between 2-4 Army Commanders).

I am also inclined to go with Ouki here, though i feel this battle might result into stale mate instead.

As a strategist i give it to Ou sen here, he had figured out this war against Riboku the very first moment he went out to take a look at Zhou fortess/towns. And so far it has gone the way he imagined it to be. Even tho Ouki was also a good strategist, Ou sen simply have good edge on this one here i feel, not to mention he could easily counter the hybrid Amry tactics Riboku made after his battle with Duke Hyou.

But the biggest problm still remains like Owl Ki pointed out above, Ou sen Army lack of strong fighters, there are not many strong hitters in Ou sen Army that can take care of Ouki n Tau itself. Only ones that seems noteworthy strong enough are Akou, Shi ryou and maybe also Sou'ou.

Ou sen also seems to be winning against Riboku forces, only due to addition of these young genuises i.e Mou ten, Shin n Ou hon that wouldn't be part in this battle.

Realising all this i dont think Ou sen would wish to take Ou ki on directly in Open field. Hence i think battle could end up as Stalemate with Ou sen sitting at the mountain fortess he is so talented at. If Ouki decides to attack that, he would be at disadvantage and may risk loosing the battle itself.

I

Inspector_Mu

Ou Sen wins the war
He is better tactician, he will toy with Ou Ki and army and pulls out a stalemate at worst

If he plays head on, he loses tho

Ousen will not fight a battle he cannot win. It will be a complete stalemate if it’s pure strategy.

Riboku won since he had a Houken Ace card up his sleeve.

Ousen left hand is no more. And his right hand cannot compare to Rukuomi, let alone Tou.
I know that's why I said Ouki will win but if they had equal force ... Ousen is better than any Qin General