Versus Battle Part 1 Naruto (Naruto) vs Boruto (Boruto)

Setting/Location: Konoha

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: Morals off

Equipment: all equipment

Preparation N/A

Continuity/Canon: Anime versions for both characters meaning filler arcs and movies are allowed, games are allowed aswell.

Rules: Shippenden feats are allowed as long they take place pre time skip and no adult segments allowed for boruto saying as he's limited to his child self.

Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Boruto

Boruto pretty easily. Boruto is going toe to toe against Akatsuki level threats by himself or with little bit of help. BoS Naruto was not a match for Akatsuki level characters even with 3-4 tails.
Boruto curbstomps

Boruto couldt even beat juugou,ao and shino. He's not touching someone like a, jr
And you think part 1 Naruto could do better?
Boruto is fighting character current Naruto is having problems with and winning, I'm sry but Boruto wins this no contest, he wont even need karma

Yes, I do infact.
I mean naruto was beating kabuto and haku who are often portrayed as jonin tier.
Boruto has also beaten jounin, and threads above which Naruto never could

Okay but boruto naruto is fodder. His nigh equal sasuke couldt defeat urashiki when part 1 naruto and jiraya could
It was made clear that Sasuke couldn't use his power because of using space-time jutsu over and over so I wouldn't use that to slight him.

Anyway, Boruto with the full power of Karma doesn't just beat Naruto, he also schools the whole of team 7

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Setting/Location: Konoha

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: Morals off

Equipment: all equipment

Preparation N/A

Continuity/Canon: Anime versions for both characters meaning filler arcs and movies are allowed, games are allowed aswell.

Rules: Shippenden feats are allowed as long they take place pre time skip and no adult segments allowed for boruto saying as he's limited to his child self.

Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Boruto
I mean you didn't listed it off of the possibilites.

Boruto wins no matter what Naruto does. If Momoshiki feels like his vessel is threatened by death he comes out and murders the enemy.

End.

I

Indigo

Boruto is fucking broken

knows a bunch of chakra elements already

Rasengan

Kage Bushin

Better Taijutsu

What else do you need more?

Boruto wins no matter what Naruto does. If Momoshiki feels like his vessel is threatened by death he comes out and murders the enemy.
Momoshiki is overrated, Darui and other kage were boding him.
I mean naruto beat urashiki when sasuke could not

Urashiki could survive a rasengan to the arm when momo could not

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Momoshiki is overrated, Darui and other kage were boding him.
I mean naruto beat urashiki when sasuke could not

Urashiki could survive a rasengan to the arm when momo could not
Well part 1 Naruto is far from Kage level yes or no?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Your simply assuming that was the intent.
You have no response to the argument had, I accept your concession then

Based upon nothing if this was correct then your same group would not need to nuke my imgur account as what happened.
You are really weird if you think Momoshiki couldn't mop the floor with part 1 Naruto. He is a fucking God.

What the fuck did you read?

You are really weird if you think Momoshiki couldn't mop the floor with part 1 Naruto
I dont care if you see as me as weird or not, I have more ability to prove my case then you do so you can defame me all you like but with no defense to my argument. It really means nothing to me afterall this is just dead forum for a bunch of people who wish to live within a echo chamber

He is a fucking God.
Him being a god or not has little baring on the power had by this character like in the preacher, The god in that story dies to average bullets
Honestly the fact some kid who shino stomped, Can affect this so called god shows how really underpowered he would be

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont care if you see as me as weird or not, I have more ability to prove my case then you do so you can defame me all you like but with no defense to my argument. It really means nothing to me afterall this is just dead forum for a bunch of people who wish to live within a echo chamber

Him being a god or not has little baring on the power had by this character like in the preacher, The god in that story dies to average bullets
Honestly the fact some kid who shino stomped, Can affect this so called god shows how really underpowered he would be
:whitepress:

The fuck. No one could put down Momoshiki with the entire Kage summit until Boruto got his hero moment and you think he fucking loses to part 1 naruto who is not even Jonin level?

Bro.

The fuck. No one could put down Momoshiki with the entire Kage summit until Boruto got his hero moment and you think he fucking loses to part 1 naruto who is not even Jonin level?

Boruto beat momoshiki just fine even without the father son rasegan
Same boruto who couldt beat shino

Post automatically merged:

you think he fucking loses to part 1 naruto who is not even Jonin level?

And you think boruto stomps naruto as a kid despite naruto as a kid already stomping him

Last edited: