Part 8 where does it rank ?

Still haven’t read part 8
I thought it’s better to wait until it’s finished
So im starting soon

but I want to ask you guys who read the whole thing

-how good is this part compared to part 7/4/5 (imo best parts)
- how good is the main villain compared to kira/valentine (again imo best villains)

Please no direct spoilers
unfortunately I got spoiled about the main villain identity, so I know who it is
But I don’t want anymore spoilers

It’s one of the best parts imo, not better than 7 but it’s not far off, in terms of quality it feels like Araki has mastered his style. I know people that felt like 8 was the best part way before it even ended and I definitely feel like it ended pretty well. Now the main villain I wouldn’t even consider one of the best, just okay to me, which is a shocker because I felt like everything else in the story was pretty fantastic. To give you perspective of my tastes part 3 is my favorite for very specific reasons but the way I would rank them is this: 7> 4 > 8 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

My ranking would probably be:
Part 7
Part 4
Part 2
Part 8
Part 6
Part 5
Part 3
Part 1

This part is one of the better ones. I wouldn't say that it's better than 4 or 7, but I do think it has a lot of good qualities. The villain is admittedly weak, in terms of character, especially in comparison to Kira and Valentine. I need to reread, but I was a little dissatisfied with the ending. There were just a couple of things that I wish got expanded on more, but it's nothing that breaks or ruins the story.

Overall, this is a great part with complex, interesting characters, a fairly unique story, and some of Araki’s best art and stands.