General & Others Personally Who do you Prefer to Fight Akainu?

Which fight do you prefer for Akainu?

• Total voters
Dragon is fighting against the World Government, NOT the Marines, who are just their lapdogs and have actual people fighting for justice within their ranks, so it wouldn't make sense for this matchup

Sabo would just be another Ace but slightly better, pretty boring and lame if you ask me, especially because it has already been confirmed that Akainu's DF is superior.

Blackbeard has no deep beef with the Marines either, and he has more reasons to fight Luffy, Shanks or even Imu than the likelihood of him ever meeting Akainu face to face, so no.

For Aokiji, rematches are boring and unnecessary, especially if the original match was OFFSCREENED and had a CLEAR VICTOR... nobody would want to see this till we see the first fight in full length first (which Oda will never do anyway)

this only leaves Luffy as the most fitting candidate since Akainu has:

-killed his brother
-gave him his trademark scar (which itches to this day)
-specifically targeted his life throughout Marineford

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'm all for other characters getting some love, but If there was one fight I had to see Luffy take it'd be this one. There's so much weight behind it. I want to see how Oda will deliver on all that emotion.

As for what actually will happen, I can see Sabo being involved in either the beginning or end. But Luffy is def going to cross Akainu, there is no way in hell Oda is going to fumble that hard, it's got too much buildup.

I prefer Zoro againts a character that has a potential being King of Pirates in 1 year.

Zoro will be placed above Kuzan, + in the similar caliber of WB (whom Akainu ever fought once at Marineford) the Former world Strongest Man & Roger the former PK

I have Dragon & Luffy againts IM-Gorosei-Cp0-Seraphims. Even more, I have a peculiar idea that BB will have a race with Luffy to Overthrow WG