Who wins

• Phantom Troupe

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Royal Guards

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
Royal Guards roflstomps

Literally nodiff.

This team can't even beat a single one of them unless Chrollo somehow catches them with his cloak or has other hax hatsus that we haven't seen yet.

Youpi solos with extreme ease

I think 2 is fair tbh.

Give Chrollo insane prep and all the abilities he needs for a RG. So for example he would have Knuckle and Meleoreon's abilities....if he were to say fight Youpi. Like I see Chrollo being able to pull it off. This man is a whole different PL with prep.

The rest of the troupe should be able to beat one RG. Of course they will have heavy casualties....but they would still kill it.

I see it with Phinks being the one to kill it after winding his arm up like 1000 times (hypothetically) whilst the rest distract and fight it.
-----

I think the best RG for Chrollo to fight solo is Youpi. He may beat him with an ability that could outsmart him....like Knuckle's ability.

The rest of the Troupe could beat fight Pouf. He seems like he would try to split mulitple times or something.....then fall succeptible to like Feitan's Rising Sun.

Pitou is too balanced for either sides, I'd say.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Chrono loves the troupe too much to see the problem lol :suresure:
I have a buddy irl who suffers the exact same disease. He thinks the troupe can put in work against the RG because "tactics" and variety of abilities. Dude argued Nobunaga, Machi, fucking Franklin were above God Speed Killua 1v1. When I call him out on it he tries to straight up deny it, but unfortunately for him he posted a tier list in the group chat and I saved that shit 😂. Anytime he acts up I repost it as a reminder to tell him to stfu.

Killua couldnt do shit despite turning youpi into a punching bag, I am assuming Netero could have killed a royal guard since Mureum did look battered and bruised. Than there is a what if Netero was in his prime fighting Mereum than we take it a step higher when he admited that Maha Zoldyck was on a completely different level when he fought Maha in his prime suggesting he was lucky he survived or something along those lines. I think technique is important but nen energy has to back it. Maybe they will get stronger depending how they survive in the dark continent hoping the boat arc ends in our lifetime lol.

It makes me wonder why there is even a massive expedition to the DC. Outside of top notch hunters, everyone would get stomped the second they march into that continent.

Gin, Pariston and Beyond may « survive » based on hype only.

Hisoka’s nen after death was made for the DC imo. He gets a pass.

Chrollo should steal a few nen beasts because he lacks raw power imo. But his troupe should be annihilated

Gon & Kilua will be back with insane nen.

Maybe I was overhyped by the DC. Everything there isn’t that much lethal, but once they encounter the boss of DC territories like the Royal guards and beyond. It’s gonna be a fuck up.

iirc, glass-kun the diplomat that introduced us to many DC bits said the same thing about why they’re even going there.

It makes me wonder why there is even a massive expedition to the DC. Outside of top notch hunters, everyone would get stomped the second they march into that continent.

Gin, Pariston and Beyond may « survive » based on hype only.

Hisoka’s nen after death was made for the DC imo. He gets a pass.

Chrollo should steal a few nen beasts because he lacks raw power imo. But his troupe should be annihilated

Gon & Kilua will be back with insane nen.

Maybe I was overhyped by the DC. Everything there isn’t that much lethal, but once they encounter the boss of DC territories like the Royal guards and beyond. It’s gonna be a fuck up.

iirc, glass-kun the diplomat that introduced us to many DC bits said the same thing about why they’re even going there.
Felt the same in terms of hype, the 5 calamities they encountered there are said to be even more dangerous than the chimera ants. And those are the only 5 thry encountered on different voyages, who knows what other fuckery lies there beyond those 5.

I liked that one theory/explanation on reddit on how they work, so a lot of characters feels like they will fall prey, be hunted and/or contaminated from those 5 calamities, with Gin, Beyond, Pariston, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Chrollo, Hisoka making it.

Gyros also is a wildcard beyond those, he got a rather detailed backstory for merely to be a character to never be relevant.

Speculation/breakdown in question about the calamities you may have already seen/guessed, and how the whole lot on board can fall prey/victrim on different ways to them via this: