Mindset:
Normal
Knowledge: Full

Round 1
Chrollo, Hisoka, Feitan, and Phinks.
VS
Silva, Zeno, and Illumi.

Round 2:
The Spider killed Killua. Zoldycks killed Uvogin. Nobunaga is added to the Troupe side. Hisoka is bloodlusted.

I think for round 1 would end in a draw. Hisoka would likely extreme diff Illumi but would be too weak at the end to lend any other support. I can see Silva or Zeno being fully capable of defeating Feitan and Phinks at the same time but would be put in a similar situation like Hisoka. The reason why I believe that was because Silva had once killed a PT member and then later went on to fight Chrollo–as that was what was implied–and still came out of it alive. The remaining one of them could go either way against Chrollo, based on Zeno's statement that if Chrollo had fought seriously in a 1v1 encounter with him, it'd probably go either way(my interpretation of what was implied).

Round 2...I'm not so sure.

This isnt fair. Like if id rank them from strongest to weakest. And then matched them up. Theyd be around the same. However you gave the PT an extra character....

Chrollo vs Silva:- Depends on whether Chrollo has time to think of the perfect hatsus against Silva. If he does.....then he wins.

Zeno vs Hisoka:- I mean Zeno kind of hinted at Chrollo still being able to beat or atleast stalemate him....if Chrollo was actually aiming to kill him and not just take his ability. And this was Chrollo without even prep or knowing Zeno's powers. So judging by how much preparation Chrollo did against Hisoka...and how well Hisoka still performed. Id say Hisoka wins this around high diff.

Illumi vs Feitan and Phinks:- Yeah Illumi is getting butt raped.

Id say put in Godspeed Killua vs Phinks. Thatd actually be good since Phinks is an enhancer and could defend against him. Plus they fought in YN and Killua did pretty well....given how inexperienced he was back then.

Now that would be more interesting.

Chrollo vs Silva
Hisoka vs Zeno
Feitan vs Illumi
Phinks vs Unlimited Godspeed Killua.

D

Dragomir

This isnt fair. Like if id rank them from strongest to weakest. And then matched them up. Theyd be around the same. However you gave the PT an extra character....

Chrollo vs Silva:- Depends on whether Chrollo has time to think of the perfect hatsus against Silva. If he does.....then he wins.

Zeno vs Hisoka:- I mean Zeno kind of hinted at Chrollo still being able to beat or atleast stalemate him....if Chrollo was actually aiming to kill him and not just take his ability. And this was Chrollo without even prep or knowing Zeno's powers. So judging by how much preparation Chrollo did against Hisoka...and how well Hisoka still performed. Id say Hisoka wins this around high diff.

Illumi vs Feitan and Phinks:- Yeah Illumi is getting butt raped.

Id say put in Godspeed Killua vs Phinks. Thatd actually be good since Phinks is an enhancer and could defend against him. Plus they fought in YN and Killua did pretty well....given how inexperienced he was back then.

Now that would be more interesting.

Chrollo vs Silva
Hisoka vs Zeno
Feitan vs Illumi
Phinks vs Unlimited Godspeed Killua.
I think it all depends on how you match them up. The way you did puts the troupe on top. I think my matchup is bit fairer. Illumi vs Hisoka. Silva vs Feitan and Phinks. Zeno vs Chrollo. Zoldycks win it. I haven't read the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight but from my current knowledge, I struggle to put Hisoka above Zeno. If you remember in the Chairman arc that Hisoka put Illumi at 95 points and was looked rather impressed or surprise at it. If we were to go Hisoka as a base of 100, it puts these two relatively close to each other(also just by how they've been portrayed together with neither of them being phased by the others' threats). Don't you think that Zeno and Silva are soundly above Illumi?

I think this round would be a stalemate. Silva and Zeno beat their opponents. Feitan and Phinks beat theirs. All of it at extreme diff and then neither edging out at the end.

I think it all depends on how you match them up. The way you did puts the troupe on top. I think my matchup is bit fairer. Illumi vs Hisoka. Silva vs Feitan and Phinks. Zeno vs Chrollo. Zoldycks win it. I haven't read the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight but from my current knowledge, I struggle to put Hisoka above Zeno. If you remember in the Chairman arc that Hisoka put Illumi at 95 points and was looked rather impressed or surprise at it. If we were to go Hisoka as a base of 100, it puts these two relatively close to each other(also just by how they've been portrayed together with neither of them being phased by the others' threats). Don't you think that Zeno and Silva are soundly above Illumi?

I think this round would be a stalemate. Silva and Zeno beat their opponents. Feitan and Phinks beat theirs. All of it at extreme diff and then neither edging out at the end.
Nah dude. No way....

Hisoka saw Illumi as a 95/100. Probably basing it off himself. Im pretty sure Hisoka would beat him. Silva has zero chance against 2 high tier PT members. I see him being able to defeat any Spider but Chrollo. But he defintely cant beat two at the same time. Especially ones with as much teamwork as Phinks and Feitan. And Chrollo would literally decimate Zeno...if he had prep.

Sure, but there's no prep here. Also, pretty unfair to give Chrollo prep and not Zeno.
I mean tf can Zeno do with prep. Chrollo wins by using strategies and combining the perfect Hatsu's thatd give him the W.

Zeno doesnt have access to a vast array of Hatsus like Chrollo does. All he can do is possibly make a Transmuter hatsu and train with it in a short amount of time. I doubt he'll make anything to put Chrollo down.

D

Dragomir

I mean tf can Zeno do with prep. Chrollo wins by using strategies and combining the perfect Hatsu's thatd give him the W.

Zeno doesnt have access to a vast array of Hatsus like Chrollo does. All he can do is possibly make a Transmuter hatsu and train with it in a short amount of time. I doubt he'll make anything to put Chrollo down.
I think you're selling Zeno too short here dude. He has a vast amount more experience than Chrollo has just basing off his age. Experience in nen have proven to be crucial. Besides, we haven't seen his full capabilities yet and probably won't. Very illogical to conclude that he won't be capable of doing anything with prep time. Not sure what makes you believe he'll only use Transmuter techniques when the other men types exist. There's also the fact that he has full knowledge of Chrollo's abilities. Whatever hatsu Chrollo pulls out of that book, he'll know it's uses and can create a counter beforehand or on the spot.

I think you're selling Zeno too short here dude. He has a vast amount more experience than Chrollo has just basing off his age. Experience in nen have proven to be crucial. Besides, we haven't seen his full capabilities yet and probably won't. Very illogical to conclude that he won't be capable of doing anything with prep time. Not sure what makes you believe he'll only use Transmuter techniques when the other men types exist. There's also the fact that he has full knowledge of Chrollo's abilities. Whatever hatsu Chrollo pulls out of that book, he'll know it's uses and can create a counter beforehand or on the spot.
His experience didnt get him shit tho. He literally admitted that if Chrollo with no prep, had intent to kill....then hed either be killed or it would be a stalemate.

Im not saying Zeno cant use a non Transmuter hatsu. Im saying creating one....with little amount of time will probably not be possibly. Assuming Zeno would even be able to create a hatsu at the same speed Chrollo needs to think of a strategy....hes best chance would be to use his own Nen type....since it would be more easier for him to create an ability their quickly.

OT: At the end of the day, Chrollo has a book filled with vasts amount of Hatsus for him to use to think of a great strategy against Zeno....since now he knows his abilities. And literally Zeno admitted that Chrollo who came unprepared could stalemate or defeat him if he tried.

Looking at how badly he beat Hisoka. Chrollo would defintely low-mid diff him if he came prepared and with a solid strategy. This isnt even in the question....Zeno literally has no chance.

The spiders should be able to take it. Chrollo alone did well vs Zeno and Silva together and in the meantime he even tried to steal Zeno ability, now we have Chrollo vs Zeno or Silva, I don't say he will surely win since there is waht he and Zeno discussed at the ned of their fight but for sure he can stall the fight. Then there is let's say Silva vs Hisoka and that should be another balanced fight like Chrollo vs Zeno yet as the final fight we have both Feitan and Phinks vs Illumi alone and probably in the end Illumi will lose and that make Hisoka and Chrollo win too their fights with the help they can give once Illumi is done.

Also it is true Silva killed a spider and then remembered fighting Chrollo and survive the fight but he also remarked that Chrollo become even stronger than when they fought.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Silva va Chrollo and Zeno vs Hisoka will be great fight. Don't know if Hisoka can win this I think he can lose against the two Zoldyck but in a great fight.

But Illumi vs Feitan and Phinks is unfair. I have them as the two strongest member of the spider (without chrollo hisoka) and Feitan himself seems to be a great match against Illumi. With Phinks Illumi will be beaten hard.