Controversial Pick one deuteragonist from each row

GOAT deuteragonist here?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Title. You can do them vertically and horizontally as well. Just a random pic I came across. Some may not be deuteragonists ngl, but it is what it is.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
For me

Horizontally

1st row: Zoro
2nd row: Megumi
3rd row: this is the toughest ngl. Literally any of these could be. Might have to think about it more.
4th row: Killua

Vertically

1st row: Ban, but Killua and Vegeta are really close.
2nd row: Sasuke and Hiei. A bit biased towards Sasuke because Naruto was one of my first anime ever.
3rd row: Zoro
4th row: Aki

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Vertically:
1) Killua
2) Sasuke
3) Zoro
4) Uryuu

Horizontally:
1) Sasuke
2) Megumi
3) Inosuke ( I have only seen Demon slayer from that row)
4) Killua
Good choices Jagu.

3) Inosuke ( I have only seen Demon slayer from that row)
You're missing out on some good stuff there. All the characters in that row are awesome. And all the manga there is good, except NNT that went to shit at the end, still had some good moments, and Ban is certainly one of the best things about it. Yu Yu Hakusho is amazing, Togashi's first work, so if you like HxH you deffo should read it, it has like 175 chapters only, and CSM is crazy wild lol.

Vertically:
1) Vegeta
2) Sasuke
3) Zoro
4) Megumi

Horizontally:
1) Vegeta
2) Megumi
3) tough choice between ban and aki but imma give it to ban
4) Killua

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Good choices Jagu.

You're missing out on some good stuff there. All the characters in that row are awesome. And all the manga there is good, except NNT that went to shit at the end, still had some good moments, and Ban is certainly one of the best things about it. Yu Yu Hakusho is amazing, Togashi's first work, so if you like HxH you deffo should read it, it has like 175 chapters only, and CSM is crazy wild lol.
I'll probably pick up the Yu yu hakusho Anime and watch it:shocking:Chainsaw man I'll probably eventually read anyway, got other stuff to read first lol.:myman::moonwalk:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I'll probably pick up the Yu yu hakusho Anime and watch it:shocking:Chainsaw man I'll probably eventually read anyway, got other stuff to read first lol.:myman::moonwalk:
Nice. Yeah that's the eternal struggle with the ever-growing list lol.