Versus Battle Pillar Men and Stands vs One Piece

The 3 Pillar Men:
- Kars (Ultimate Life Form)

- Whamu

- Esidis

And an asortment of Stands:
- Star Platinum

- Killer Queen

- Risotto Nero with Metallica (bcs Metallica is too small to be targeted, so beat up the user)

- King Crimson

Are transported to the One Piece world. You can consider them a crew if you want. The Stands are indeoendent in this case (e.g. Jotaro isn't there, just Star Platinum) but they fight to the best of their abilities.

Some rules:
- The Pillar Men can stay in the sunlight but can be killed through the usual vampire-killing methods

- One Piece characters can see the Stands

- But to make it fair on the other side, the Jojo's characters can touch Logia users. Consider them as beginners in Armament haki if you will

- Only Manga versions are allowed - no game or novel versions of Kars, Star Platinum etc

How far do they go as a crew?

Who is the strongest person each can beat individualy?

And who as a group?

Some tags for Jojo peeps:

Last edited:
Pillar Men safe for Kars unless he’s the Ultimate Life Form are a liability if anything else from lacking the stats to beat any significant One Piece character and dying to sunlight in a setting that requires you to be out at sea.

They would make great targets for Kira to use Bites the Dust on, particularly Kars, if their willing

Star Platinum will be great for its timestop and Tusk Act 4’s Infinite Rotation which ignores time stop too

Overall, the JoJo side can get pretty far thanks to this Stand team being a balance of offense and defense provided they avoid any direct confrontation

Pillar Men safe for Kars unless he’s the Ultimate Life Form are a liability if anything else from lacking the stats to beat any significant One Piece character and dying to sunlight in a setting that requires you to be out at sea.

They would make great targets for Kira to use Bites the Dust on, particularly Kars, if their willing

Star Platinum will be great for its timestop and Tusk Act 4’s Infinite Rotation which ignores time stop too

Overall, the JoJo side can get pretty far thanks to this Stand team being a balance of offense and defense provided they avoid any direct confrontation
I forgot to put a rule for the Pillar Men brb

I am not sure how stats of jojo verse apply to OP but in general OP stats are higher. Time stop hax and Tusk 4 on the other hand are overpowered especially unlimited Tusk 4.
Would you recommend another Stand instead of Tusk 4, but not to nerf the Jojo side too much?
Post automatically merged:

I changed Tusk to Metallica. Still strong but less hax than Tusk.

Last edited:
Jojo characters should win, if they can get close enough. The stands are too -hax- with time stop, time erase and explosions. Ultimate life form Kars is unkillable.
I think overwhelming firepower could kill Kars

Remember, the lava in the volcano started killing him. He was just fast enough in developing a counter meassure

Logia with great offensive capabilities may be able to kill him with an all out point blank attack

Apollo

The Sol King
I think overwhelming firepower could kill Kars

Remember, the lava in the volcano started killing him. He was just fast enough in developing a counter meassure

Logia with great offensive capabilities may be able to kill him with an all out point blank attack
Kars also has 400IQ, its a mix of immortality+genius that makes him unkillable. It might be safe to say he will find ways to survive logias like he did with the volcano.

And if we consider how quickly Kars learned Hamon, then its probable that he would master advanced haki very quickly.

Kars also has 400IQ, its a mix of immortality+genius that makes him unkillable. It might be safe to say he will find ways to survive logias like he did with the volcano.

And if we consider how quickly Kars learned Hamon, then its probable that he would master advanced haki very quickly.
Great points

Ultimate Life Form Kars gauntlet vs Yonko and Admirals might make for a good thread

Nah. Kars would get effortlessly destroyed by any Yonko or Admiral

A Lava dip nearly killed and he couldn’t adapt to being frozen by the vacuum of space. His perfect IQ can only do so much against getting vaporized down to the last cell by Akainu or Kizaru

A Lava dip nearly killed and he couldn’t adapt to being frozen by the vacuum of space. His perfect IQ can only do so much against getting vaporized down to the last cell by Akainu or Kizaru
As for the vacuum of space - that's nearly absolute zero. It doesn't get colder than that.

There are no ice feats in OP close to that, not yet at least.

Plenty can just outright BFR him to space anyway, not like it requires a ton of power to do that.

JoJo is just too severely lacking in stats, it's all hax. IIRC only Giorno and a few others can negate that.

Plenty can just outright BFR him to space anyway, not like it requires a ton of power to do that.

JoJo is just too severely lacking in stats, it's all hax. IIRC only Giorno and a few others can negate that.
Yeah, JoJo isn’t great against most other Shounen for vs debates.

The two early parts showed some impressive low superhuman tier feats of strength but by the time Stands replaced Hamon martial arts and vampires, the series itself focused a lot more on creativity and strategy for its fights more so than power levels.

Even the physically strongest Stands like Star Platinum or King Crimson are pretty shit by even early One Piece standards

The weak normal chars in Jojo are probably either weaker or as strong as the weaker normal chars in One Piece. However, the top dogs in JoJo stomp the top dogs in One Piece. However, seeing your picks I could see the One Piece side winning with the only problem being the fact that you can't really kill ULF Kars. However, I'm sure that they'd find a way to trap him or sum

Edit: I just realized that I used the word "however" like 4 times but oh well

JoJo does have speed on its side. With several feats in Parts 2 and 3 showing characters reacting to light at absurdly close range and Araki himself confirming Star Platinum punches faster than light.

And for lack of raw power, it makes up for it in hax. No one in One Piece has an answer to being under the effects of broken Stands like Gold Experience Requiem or Heaven’s Door or getting hit by things Tusk Act 4’s Infinite Rotation, The Hand, and Cream for example.