• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Add a poll TKOTS.

Anyway, Buddha wins. He has amazing speed and with his Enlightenment can perceive Poseidon's attacks. His staff is versatile and will land heavy blows on Poseidon and allow him to defend in the worst case scenario. If it's Buddha with the Volund, he one shots.
:finally:

Buddha likely wins high diff even without using Zero sword. His FS hard counters Poseidon's speed and although Poseidon can fill an entire arena with piercing attacks, but Buddha has his shield to block that.

The challenge here is for Buddha to get close enough to deal a deciding strike, but pretty sure FS can help him with that.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Done :goyea:

Anyway, Buddha wins. He has amazing speed and with his Enlightenment can perceive Poseidon's attacks. His staff is versatile and will land heavy blows on Poseidon and allow him to defend in the worst case scenario. If it's Buddha with the Volund, he one shots.
:finally:
^ this basically.

I think Buddha wins extreme/high difficulty without the volund. His future sight will allow him to avoid Poseidon's attacks, and the staff's versatility and various forms will allow him to land enough attacks to put down Poseidon, especially since Poseidon doesn't seem to be that durable.

Poseidon will probably start the fight a lot differently from his battle with Kojiro though. Buddha seems to be pretty well respected as a fighter among
Post automatically merged:

the tags :ihaha:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
^ this basically.

I think Buddha wins extreme/high difficulty without the volund. His future sight will allow him to avoid Poseidon's attacks, and the staff's versatility and various forms will allow him to land enough attacks to put down Poseidon, especially since Poseidon doesn't seem to be that durable.

Poseidon will probably start the fight a lot differently from his battle with Kojiro though. Buddha seems to be pretty well respected as a fighter among
Yeah Poseidon is incredibly strong tbh. Most people underrate him a bit due to the fact that he went down to Sasaki. He puts up a great fight against any God, and tbh wins against most of them.

I wonder who did that:risicheck:

Yeah, I canโ€™t see a way for Poseidon to get past future sight. He has attacks that might negate the future sight like 40 day flood, but other than that I canโ€™t see how he beats Buddha.