Powers & Abilities Possible future power-up for Zoro

I think in the next chapter Zoro is going to awaken his Germa genes and have the ability to become invisible, create poison, lightning, etc. He already has the ability to create fire.

We have already seen Sanji awaken his Germa genes and since Zoro and Sanji are both wings and equals and always will be, that means that Zoro should also have germa genes which he'll awaken just like Sanji. We haven't really figured out that much about Zoro's backstory at this point. Maybe he's Judge's illegitimate son ? Maybe he's related to queen maybe ?

Imagine in the future Zoro and Sanji having an argument about something and then both using their germa powers ! That would be so cool and funny !

I think in the next chapter Zoro is going to awaken his Germa genes and have the ability to become invisible, create poison, lightning, etc. He already has the ability to create fire.

We have already seen Sanji awaken his Germa genes and since Zoro and Sanji are both wings and equals and always will be, that means that Zoro should also have germa genes which he'll awaken just like Sanji. We haven't really figured out that much about Zoro's backstory at this point. Maybe he's Judge's illegitimate son ? Maybe he's related to queen maybe ?

Imagine in the future Zoro and Sanji having an argument about something and then both using their germa powers ! That would be so cool and funny !
:cheers:

Definitely next chapter :steef: