Versus Battle Post Ripper Garou vs Chrollo

We swap Hisoka with Garou, and it will be a repeat of the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight.

Restrictions:
- Post Ripper Garou ( Garou awakened after Ripper slashes him up)

- Chrollo with the Bookmark ( Meaning Chrollo can use multiple powers at the same time)

- For the sake of this thread.....speed is equalised ( I could argue about Chrollo dodging multiple Zoldyck speedsters at the same time....but I doubt many people will accept it. So for the sake of Chrollo bekng able to use his tactics....speed is equalised)

- Garou is bloodlusted and can kill...( if he sticks to his dumb morality....hes gonna get overwhelmed and killed)

Rounds 1.)

Post Ripper vs Chrollo

Round 2.A)

If you think Chrollo wins, then its gonna be Post Orochi Garou vs Chrollo

Round 2.B)

If you think Garou will win, then its gonna be Chrollo with his entire arsenal and can use it all at the same time( including the indoor fish, cloak that can consume anything, whale negging poison knife).

- Full arsenal Chrollo technically doesnt exist....but hypothetically itd be him with multiple bookmarks, at different pages.

Round 3.A) Post Orochi Garou vs Full Arsenal Chrollo ( speed still equalised).

For the people who dont know Chrollo, he fights smart....and not hard. Hisoka could potentially defeat him in CQC....that still didnt stop Chrollo from negging him. With speed equalised....Chrollo will carry on using his bitch tatics, run away and rain down hell on Garou. Chrollo is like 5-8 hax ( depending on if he can use his entire arsenal that weve seen) people fighting you at the same time. With Chrollo probably being better than that since he can use his powers all consistently and smartly together.

Chrollo will run away, and rain down his powers on Garou. Distract Garou with different ability to land hits. Especially if he has his full arsenal....getting hit multiple times by the poisonous knife whilst distracted would be bad for Garou.

So I see it as:

Full Arsenal Chrollo > Post Orochi Garou > Chrollo > Post Ripper Garou

Anyways whats your opinion. Remember to read the rounds and restrictions

@Shuyaku @Rosella.Fiamingo @RayanOO @Bogard @Just a member @etc

Last edited:
-.-. .... .-. --- .-.. .-.. --- .... .. --. .... -.. .. ..-. ..-. .. -. ..--- ----- ..--- -----
:usoprice:

OT: Im assuming no one can come up with a right answer...

Honestly tho if Garou landed a direct hit on any version of Chrollo, then he could potentially put him down. But Hisoka who is more smarter than Garou, wasnt able to do that ( due to convert hands)....

So.....

......-----..... .._.......-----.... ..._....-----.. ..-------....

Post Ripper Garou was...?Pre Orochi fight?
Nah his fight with Orochi counts as well.

Post Orochi is everything after his fight with Orochi. Like demolishing PPP and Darkshine...

Ive accepted the possibility that Post Ripper Garou could be faster....with Post Orochi defintely being faster. Thats why I equalised speed....speed is all Chrollo needs to do his tricks and outsmart Garou.

If Chrollo going into H2H combat,he will die

If he play smart,what he most likely will,he should outplay/outhax Garou

Garou is a one-trick pony,so,his options are very limited

If Chrollo going into H2H combat,he will die

If he play smart,what he most likely will,he should outplay/outhax Garou

Garou is a one-trick pony,so,his options are very limited
H2H combat = One-way murder in favor of Garou.

Chrollo playing smart as he should = Victory in favor of Chrollo.
I mean Chrollo didnt even risk it with Hisoka. He defintely wouldnt risk it with Garou

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean Chrollo didnt even risk it with Hisoka. He defintely wouldnt risk it with Garou
The thing is that Hisoka is not a pure brawler.

Garou would keep Chrollo much more active in his defense than Hisoka did imo.

The thing is that Hisoka is not a pure brawler.

Garou would keep Chrollo much more active in his defense than Hisoka did imo.
Untrue. Bungee Gum is only used when his opponents are using complex Hatsu's against him. Or if hes opponents are impossible to defeat in only CQC

Hisoka has demonstrated many of times that hed rather first try crush to crush them with CQC ( his cards)

Example:-

- The fodders he fought in the fog
- Leorio
- The swordsman in the Hunter Exam
- His Old Examiner
- Kastro ( Only used Bungee Gum at the end....however first tried to defeat him with his cards)
- Gon in the Heavens Arena
- Literally chasing Chrollo instead using Bungee Gum on him first ( At the start of their fight)

Of course you can argue it was early HxH for most of these occurancea, and Nen wasnt an actualised concept then. However, in actual truth Illumi was using Hatsu all the Hunter Exam, Hisoka was using Nen on his cards, and they literally allude to nen at the end of the Hinter Exam.

So yh Hisoka will first try to cut them up with his cards. If he cant do then....then he uses Bungee Gum.
Post automatically merged:

Hisoka is a pure brawler...until he realises that he cant get anywhere with that alone. Then he switches to Bungee Gum techniques and tricks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Untrue. Bungee Gum is only used when his opponents are using complex Hatsu's against him. Or if hes opponents are impossible to defeat in only CQC

Hisoka has demonstrated many of times that hed rather first try crush to crush them with CQC ( his cards)

Example:-

- The fodders he fought in the fog
- Leorio
- The swordsman in the Hunter Exam
- His Old Examiner
- Kastro ( Only used Bungee Gum at the end....however first tried to defeat him with his cards)
- Gon in the Heavens Arena
- Literally chasing Chrollo instead using Bungee Gum on him first ( At the start of their fight)

Of course you can argue it was early HxH for most of these occurancea, and Nen wasnt an actualised concept then. However, in actual truth Illumi was using Hatsu all the Hunter Exam, Hisoka was using Nen on his cards, and they literally allude to nen at the end of the Hinter Exam.

So yh Hisoka will first try to cut them up with his cards. If he cant do then....then he uses Bungee Gum.
I will ask you this: Non-prep Chrollo vs Hisoka.

Now that I think about it Chrollo is Metal Knight predecessor LMAO. ( Preparing before top fights ).

If speed is equalized then it could become very difficult for Garou. I don't know if Chrollo can come up with some kind of plan mid fight but the problem is that Garou is a direct fighter and is always charging in (like when he saw King and attacked him or when despite his wounds he tries to kill the next monster that knocks at his door etc.) and without plot power and vs a character who is a "chess fighter" and also a genius the fight could become ugly really fast.

Then he has no knowledge about nen and how it works and can hit you, possible effects etc. Even if given how many different kind of powers are there in the OPM verse he could probably adapt pretty fast (even if when you are vs somebody like Chrollo a mistake is more than enough to lose).

I will ask you this: Non-prep Chrollo vs Hisoka.

Now that I think about it Chrollo is Metal Knight predecessor LMAO. ( Preparing before top fights ).
Chrollo probably. But itd go from a neg diff to a high diff.

If speed is equalized then it could become very difficult for Garou. I don't know if Chrollo can come up with some kind of plan mid fight but the problem is that Garou is a direct fighter and is always charging in (like when he saw King and attacked him or when despite his wounds he tries to kill the next monster that knocks at his door etc.) and without plot power and vs a character who is a "chess fighter" and also a genius the fight could become ugly really fast.

Then he has no knowledge about nen and how it works and can hit you, possible effects etc. Even if given how many different kind of powers are there in the OPM verse he could probably adapt pretty fast (even if when you are vs somebody like Chrollo a mistake is more than enough to lose).
You'd have to be some fighting lvl genius to be able to understand the different strategies Chrollo could use with those specific powers that he told Hisoka.

I just dont see Garou being able to figure out whats going on. Each time Garou gets closer to Chrollo. Chrollo will just use Convert Hands and hide among the crowds again. Until he starts bombing everything and killing Garou by crowd suphoccation

If Chrollo has prep time and can set the location then it would be even worse than Chrollo vs Hisoka, if it is neutral (no prep, knowledge, neutral location) then Chrollo has to come up with something mid fight but given equalized speed I think it is totally possible for Chrollo to arrange a good strategy vs a CQC fighter who charges in like a bull.

Probably the main weakness of Garou is the same as why we like him so much: he doesn't recognize danger and instead fights it beyond his limits until he overcomes it yet if we remove plot power it becomes a huge weakness.

S

Shuyaku

I just dont see Garou being able to figure out whats going on. Each time Garou gets closer to Chrollo. Chrollo will just use Convert Hands and hide among the crowds again. Until he starts bombing everything and killing Garou by crowd suphoccation
how would sanji perform

how would sanji perform
Against Chrollo lol ?

Unless you have some good ranged AoE attacks, you aint doing shit against the strategy he used against Hisoka. Zoro would do better than Sanji, but Zoro is also dumber than Sanji....so hed still lose.

Katakuri would do good against that stategy. But of course that doesnt mean Katakuri would always beat Chrollo. Chrollo could easily come up with a strategy using his hax powers for someone like Katakuri.

All Chrollo would have to do is use a nen power that could disrupt Katakuri's FS. With his FS gon, his DF reshaping is also gone. Meaning his best defence is gone. Then after that Chrollo would go ham with some offesive Nen powers.

But of course, I gotta stick to my thread. So yes Katakuri would win....if Chrollo used the same Hisoka strategy.

Btw if you dont know, Chrollo's power is to steal other peoples powers and store it in his book and use their powers at will. So technically he could also steal the Mochi Fruit, if Katakuri meets all the requirements to have his fruit stolen. Logically this also applies to Garou, Sanji and Zoro....if we were equalify their powers to nen.