Versus Battle Prime All Might vs JJK verse

Prime All Might's level in the JJK verse is:

• Total voters

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I think it was said during first Nomu fight that AM ran from UA to the arena in like seconds. And the same fight All Might said it would take him 5 punches rather than 300 to beat nomu

So prime might is 60 times stronger than All Might we see in the story

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Probably a high tier below just Gojo and Sukuna solely due to their hax.

IIRC, this feat of All Might changing the weather has been argued (on other forums) as being comparable to either atomic or nuclear bombs.

And the is is a severely weakened All Might too. A prime All Might would shut down almost the entirety of the verse.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
How big the gap between prime might and that might
Probably a high tier below just Gojo and Sukuna solely due to their hax.

IIRC, this feat of All Might changing the weather has been argued (on other forums) as being comparable to either atomic or nuclear bombs.

And the is is a severely weakened All Might too. A prime All Might would shut down almost the entirety of the verse.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
How big the gap between prime might and that might
We donโ€™t really know exactly but he quite stronger
Post automatically merged:

As @Adam ๐ŸŽ said, All Might around this time period needed 300+ blows to beat a Nomou. Prime All Might wouldโ€™ve only needed 5/6.
I donโ€™t know if we have to take that statement literally, I donโ€™t imagine AM United States of smash being 60 times stronger etc.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
We donโ€™t really know exactly but he quite stronger
Post automatically merged:

I donโ€™t know if we have to take that statement literally, I donโ€™t imagine AM United States of smash being 60 times stronger etc.
All might doesnโ€™t usually overrate his own abilities or brag though. He only displays confidence in what he can do.

So even if you donโ€™t wanna take the 60x multiplier as literal, the difference between Prime and Injured All Might is night and day

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
All might doesnโ€™t usually overrate his own abilities or brag though. He only displays confidence in what he can do.

So even if you donโ€™t wanna take the 60x multiplier as literal, the difference between Prime and Injured All Might is night and day
All Might was nuclear deterrent not just for the Japan but for the entire world.

We know from AFO that All Might literally decimated criminals across the world before coming and wooping his ass. To be such a force you need to have insane power. So 60x increase isn't far fetched

I think it was said during first Nomu fight that AM ran from UA to the arena in like seconds. And the same fight All Might said it would take him 5 punches rather than 300 to beat nomu

So prime might is 60 times stronger than All Might we see in the story
..... All Might needs to be 3 times stronger to beat the shit out of Nomu in 4-5 punches...
He needed 300, but if he was double as strong it would be 150, triple? 4-5 punches is enough, 60x All Might=planet destroyed in 1 united smash....