Prime Netero vs Mereum

Lol stop the compliments please.:sweat:

I dont think age really matters in this matchup. I think what matters is if Mereum knows the Gungi tactics or not. Once he overcomes the buddha, Netero is a sitting duck.

However if Mereum has no knowledge of Gungi, then potentially even Old Netero could defeat him. Within 40 seconds, Mereum felt dull pain from Netero's attacks. And if Netero can keep up the buddha for 16 hours....that means he would eventually kill Mereum within that timespan.

All Netero being younger would do is speed up the process by landing harder hits on Mereum.

Conclusion...if everything was the same but Netero was just younger. Than Mereum would win....

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Mereum still.

The only thing that remotely damaged him was the poor man's rose which left him half dead (last resort bomb not his abilities). If you count their previous encounter as a low/mid diff I can see him push him to a high diff this time around. Probably even land lasting damage.

If this is Post rose Meruem, Netero gets negged,

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol stop the compliments please.:sweat:

I dont think age really matters in this matchup. I think what matters is if Mereum knows the Gungi tactics or not. Once he overcomes the buddha, Netero is a sitting duck.

However if Mereum has no knowledge of Gungi, then potentially even Old Netero could defeat him. Within 40 seconds, Mereum felt dull pain from Netero's attacks. And if Netero can keep up the buddha for 16 hours....that means he would eventually kill Mereum within that timespan.

All Netero being younger would do is speed up the process by landing harder hits on Mereum.

Conclusion...if everything was the same but Netero was just younger. Than Mereum would win....
Well that opens my eyes a little more.
When I saw Prime Netero I literally thought he was as fast as light with his punches etc and just general hype around his Prime put me on a "Prime Netero annihilates Mereum and scare the living sh*t out of Royal Guards" seat.

Well that opens my eyes a little more.
When I saw Prime Netero I literally thought he was as fast as light with his punches etc and just general hype around his Prime put me on a "Prime Netero annihilates Mereum and scare the living sh*t out of Royal Guards" seat.
Well him being in prime wont help his durability. Once Mereum gies through his buddha, he will still take off his limbs either way.

Only thing that could potentially help him is if his physical stats were far above old Netero. To the point hed be able to evade attacks or block against Mereum. Which I doubt. I think only Adult Gon could fight CQC with pre rose Mereum

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think he pushes to extreme diff
Here's a question did Netero say that he has lost more than half of his power due to age or not? Someone i debated claimed he did but i don't remember that if he did i think it's fair to say he wins
I don't remember it correctly too I'll need to dive into chapters looking for this but there was something about his power being way weaker than in his prime.