Powers & Abilities Prime Netero vs Pre-rose Meruem

Who wins ?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Can the chairman in his prime beat the King ?
I like to think that he can but it would be extreme diff anyway.

I think Maha would be the one to beat Mereum without people doubting him.

Netero was fucking praised for staying alive after fighting him.

@Chrono My mind is blurry rn but didn't Prime Netero achieved the speed of light with his punches?

My HxH is a little rusty but iirc It was stated that Netero in his prime was twice as strong as when he fought Meruem and he was barely doing any damage to him. Stacking that damage x2 wouldnโ€™t make it much difference. Without Rose there is no way to do real damage.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
My HxH is a little rusty but iirc It was stated that Netero in his prime was twice as strong as when he fought Meruem and he was barely doing any damage to him. Stacking that damage x2 wouldnโ€™t make it much difference. Without Rose there is no way to do real damage.
Mereum is overrated.

Mereum is basically Big Mom of HxH verse with the difference that he wasn't clowned by the author.

@Chrono My mind is blurry rn but didn't Prime Netero achieved the speed of light with his punches?
Nah. It was stated that his punches were faster than sound. We dont know how much more faster....and this was years before his prime. Also it was for his base punches....not those of his Nen technique.

Anyways in opinion, if we are to believe that Netero had stronger and faster bodhivissta in his prime ( not only a stronger body)....then potentially maybe.

Pre Rose Mereum...is slower than Old Netero's arms. So im assuming Prime Netero will far faster hits....and potentially even stronger.

I could see Prime Netero winning this because the only reason the Gungi strategy worked....was because Mereum was only a bit slower, so he could find an opening due Netero's own hand preferences. But in this case thats hands will be moving far faster than anything Mereum can do. Plus the hits will most likely hit harder.

@Rosella.Fiamingo whats your opinion ?
Post automatically merged:

Iโ€™m not up to date with the manga so Iโ€™m not sure what Maha is capable of, what feats does he have over Netero?
Netero is his hypetool. As Zeno exclaimed that Netero was even able to fight equally with his grandfather. Meaning Zeno never even expected Netero to be on his lvl.

Prime Maha and Prime Netero should be equals. But id give Prime Maha the benefit of the doubt and say he will win.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
โ€Ž
Is this post or Pre-Gungi Meruem?
If it's post Gungi - Netero still loses imo - just will take more time for him to lose his limbs.
But, considering that Prime Netero visited the Dark Continent multiple times and survived, he could very well win. Though im not sure his strength made much difference in his survival. From his words it seemed like there was nothing to fight there. Everything was simply a force of nature which likley meant there was no strategy to be had.

Overall I'lll lean to Pre Rose Meruem after extreme diff fight. He'll get more fucked up physically than he did against old Netero but his insane durability will allow him to survive long enough to force Zero Hand.

Nope, Netero was weaker but for sure way more experienced than his old self. He "tricked" Meruem in a fight were he had to make Netero admit defeat and that means Meruem had to kick him hard enough to make him quit but not to the point to kill him. It is like if you have to kill a spider or just break his legs without accidentally kill him, the second is way more difficult and tiresome. And by making that bet both Netero and Meruem inplicitly agreed that Meruem was on another level compared to Netero. Then even if Netero was weaker we can not say if his nen or at least his nen technique was weaker than in the past or if it has become more refined and powerfull with time. Nonetheless Netero hit him with everything he had, only the nen managed to do some damage, and despite Meruem taking the blows at full force he was almost unphased by them.

Then when Netero realized he could not win he had to swallow his pride and use the Rose. And at that point, even if Meruem was almost destroyed by it, he survived the "hit" of the nuclear weapon. And that is already a huge feat since that was tens, hundreds or even more times more powerfull than Netero cannons meaning that even if Netero was twice, thrice etc. more powerfull than what he was the result wouldn't have changed. Sure, Meruem would have took more damage but superficial irrelevant damage, that is it.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Can the chairman in his prime beat the King ?
Netero claimed to possess double the nen output back in his Prime. Is that enough to deal with Pre Rose Meruem?

As far as I can tell Meruem wasn't even being damaged by Netero's Buddha, so I feel like yes Prime Netero could damage Meruem overall but it would have taken a lot of time to bring him down and we don't know how better Netero would have resisted against Meruem.

Either Netero wins losing limbs or Meruem kills him in my opinion.

I have a sensation Maha Zoldyck > Pre Rose Meruem and I wonder if Don Freecss could match Post Rose instead.

I think it was the speed of sound tbh
Post automatically merged:

As far as I can tell Meruem wasn't even being damaged by Netero's Buddha
Didn't the narrator say that mereum started feeling the effects of all the attacks?