Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda will never do a movie that doesn't have the Straw Hats as the protagonists.
I know this but tell me honestly.

Wouldn't Shanks movie attract an insane amount of people? I don't think even the deepest Oda cocksuckers would mind a movie without Straw Hats. Especially if it's lore/hype for most fan beloved characters.

@Abysswalker @Jailer
After our little chat I'm convinced this retarded money grab movie should not take place and it should be Shanks' rise to fame and power instead.

Imagine how fucking amazing it would be to finally see something entire fandom wants to see for decades now.
The movie and the volume that came with it was good in the sense it gave Shanks and his crew decent enough exposure (shanks origin, his fighting and haki speciality, his crews basic fighting style).

But as you said it would have been much better if we got a movie on Shanks rise to power after he departed from Luffy's village. Which former emperor he fought or some shit to become one himself.

And Shanks is a popular character. This is the same man that appeared in chapter 1 and lead Luffy to this path. He pretty much triggered the series, why not an entire movie solely on him and his crew

Status
Not open for further replies.