Versus Battle Qin Six Battle : The Old vs The New

Which Qin 6 are the best ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Now that we know (almost) the new Qin 6 it's time to see which generation is the best :

New ones : Tou, Ousen, Moubu, Kanki and YoTanWa

Old ones : Ouki, Haku Ki, Ko Shou, Ou Kotsu, Kyou and Shi Ba Saku

Lets compare those two groups :

Which group has the best brain ? tactical brillance ? smartest ?

Which group has the strongest fighters ?

Make a ranking of those 11 Great generals. Who are the 6 best if you had to choose Qin 6 among them ? What is the best lineup ?

Versus battle :

We will let Shi Ba Saku aside because we know almost nothing about him and to make a 5 vs 5.

Who will win in a war between the old and the new ?

Who wins and why?
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Owl Ki
@Patryipe
@Blackbeard
@Bullet
@Shanks
@Dark Admiral
@Guan Yu
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@Ninjashadow0209
@Arara
@Hiragaro
@Yo Tan Wa
@FaradaySloth
@ranady
@Dragomir
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Fiji
@Xione
@Jailer
@Bepo
@Desolate Smaug
@NidaiKitetsu

Last edited:
I think it's pretty much a toss up, maybe the new ones as I favor also Zhaos new generation of great heavens over the old one, with Riboku having surpassed Ouki in terms of warfare, where he also lost during the Zhao invasion arc and will likely lose again later (well ofc other big factors to note here being the 3 new gen with their armies).

I would still go with a toss up, in terms of warfare, strategies can't look down on the 5 new gen, and they have Moubu as a powehouse, so since there is only two options in that poll I favor the new generation of the 6GG.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We don’t really know too much about the tactical abilities of the old. We know Ousen was stealing tactics from Haku Ki, we know Ko Shou was likely a top 5 military mind in Kingdom, and we know that Riboku even had great trouble deceiving Ouki. But that said I’d still favor the old on average, just because I picture Ouki as a weaker tactician than Haku Ki, Ko Shou, and Shibasaku and yet he still saw through Riboku at Bayou.

Shibasaku, I’ll say nothing on him for now but there is a really cool and famous story about his real life counterpart historically, and I won’t say much but I think that Shibasaku will likely be the most instrumental figure behind the founding of the original Great General system.

I can’t decide here really lol. Probably the old just because Ousen and Kanki don’t seem to be martial generals for the most part, while Karyo Ten said that 5 of the 6 previous GG built their legends on their martial strength while Kanki and Ousen are likely very strong warriors but they don’t seem to fight anymore lol.

Make a ranking of those 11 Great generals. Who are the 6 best if you had to choose Qin 6 among them ? What is the best lineup ?
The best 6 for me would be: Haku Ki, Ouki, Moubu, Yotanwa, Ousen, and I’m going to go with an upset and say Shibasaku lol. I really think he’ll have been that big of a figure.

Moubu>Oukotsu
Yotanwa>Kyou
Ouki>Tou
Hakuki/Koshou>Ousen/Kanki
We have no idea about Shibasaku or the new Qin General, but I'm willing to take the Old Six purely because they have Hakuki who's pretty much confirmed of one of the two Greatest Generals period in the series. Add arguably the smartest strategic general (Koshou), Ouki (no explanation), & Oukotsu (physical beast most likely)? Old Six, and although the New Six have plenty more feats, I feel as if Hara ever did a flashback arc detailing the Old Six we would see how insanely god like a person like Hakuki could be.

Ouki > Tou
Hakuki > Ousen
Kyou ~ YTW :kayneshrug:
Moubu > Oukotsu
Koshou > Kanki
Shiba and the 6th person can't be judged yet but the old one is superior as of now

And in terms of fighting prowess the old is probably better still
All of them except Koshou were very strong but Ousen and Kanki don't have any good feats when it comes to that

Thanks for the tag.

The old Qin have this handily, the biggest reason being experience. Which plays a crucial role in the prowess of an individual in Kingdom if the individuals on par in terms of talent. For example, Riboku at A -rank experience considers himself inferior to Renpa. Same Riboku at S-rank experience now considers himself as being capable of taking on all of Qin's generals. While talent remained the same over that time period. Then we can look at the likes of Karyo Ten compared to Ouhon, where Karyo Ten is strategically better than Ouhon and should be near Mouten. But due to the experience gap Ouhon can be superior on the battlefield strategically, and due to experience gap Mouten can be greatly ahead of her.

So to answer your last question in a war, the old ones will win, simply because of that big experience gap while being relatively near each other in terms of talent (which again is speculative as this is not likely the peak Qin 6 that we will be seeing). As can be seen above with Ouki & Hakuki possessing the most experience out of all the generals bar Gakuki. (Though I reckon Riboku is up there with them now considering going into the war he was S-ranked)

The old ones for now. Koshou & Hakuki are simply too hype based on the manga & based on Hakuki's 99 intelligence stat. Koshou who was even regarded as THE "strategist" of the Qin 6.

THE strongest fighter is in the old Qin 6 with Ouki who stands at the epitome of Martial Prowess. After that you can argue between Moubu/Tou/YTW. But this is also heavily unfair to the old Qin 6 since we have next to nothing on their martial prowess. But I'm willing to bet on the generation that has the guy who represents the epitome of Martial Prowess, Ouki.

Well based on the info we have:

1. Hakuki/Ouki
2. Ouki/Hakuki
3. KoShou
4. Yotanwa/Tou/Ousen
5. Tou/Yotanwa/Ousen
6. Ousen/Yotanwa/Tou
7. Kyou
8. Kanki
9. Oukotsu??
10. Moubu??
11. Shibasaku??

If I had to pick my Qin 6:

Hakuki | Ouki | Yotanwa | Koshou | Ousen | Tou

That's essentially your best line up if the goal is conquering the states. You have masterminds who have great martial might of their own and/or possess individuals under them who supplement the general's martial might.

With that said this isn't the time yet to talk about who's superior. What we know about the old Qin 6 is heavily from where they stood at their peaks as generals. The new Qin 6 are still growing as generals and yet to reach their peak. Also of course we have very limited information on the old ones and what kind of underlings/martial prowess/etc they possessed. For example, was Oukotsu just a brute or was he also extremely intelligence? We don't know.

Last edited:
Now that we know (almost) the new Qin 6 it's time to see which generation is the best :

New ones : Tou, Ousen, Moubu, Kanki and YoTanWa

Old ones : Ouki, Haku Ki, Ko Shou, Ou Kotsu, Kyou and Shi Ba Saku

Lets compare those two groups :

Versus battle :

We will let Shi Ba Saku aside because we know almost nothing about him and to make a 5 vs 5.

Who will win in a war between the old and the new ?

Who wins and why?
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Owl Ki
@Patryipe
@Blackbeard
@Bullet
@Shanks
@Dark Admiral
@Guan Yu
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@Ninjashadow0209
@Arara
@Hiragaro
@Yo Tan Wa
@FaradaySloth
@ranady
@Dragomir
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Fiji
@Xione
@Jailer
@Bepo
@Desolate Smaug
@NidaiKitetsu
this is a 6 Vs 5 ... not really fair

but among all 11 of them

the strongest = Mou Bu
Greatest Leader = Yo Tan Wa
Smartest General = Haku ki / Ousen

Overall the Greatest Among all 11 ... Ousen

so yes ... the New beats the Old (when the 6th person join them)

I truly wonder why people think Ousen is below Hakuki
I think after the new data book we should be really sure Hakuki ain't higher than Ousen even as of now
I know some of those numbers are not trustworthy but they are still meaningful
Ousen is the new and better version of Hakuki ... (not much better but better)

I truly wonder why people think Ousen is below Hakuki
I think after the new data book we should be really sure Hakuki ain't higher than Ousen even as of now
I know some of those numbers are not trustworthy but they are still meaningful
Ousen is the new and better version of Hakuki ... (not much better but better)
I think people get too caught up in the shonen characters stat measuring with supernatural abilities, sure there are insane display of feats in Kingdom too but the characters are STILL much more human here than those series with supernatural series, one simple sword strike from a fodder can cut through a character in Kingdom even if they have over 90 - 95 stats, sure some stats may just be thrown by the author or even an editor of his, but I think they merely serve as a base, and they change too over time some characters get increases they don't even stay static.

I still don't see them as end all be all however, they don't necessary determine a winner.

I think people get too caught up in the shonen characters stat measuring with supernatural abilities, sure there are insane display of feats in Kingdom too but the characters are STILL much more human here than those series with supernatural series, one simple sword strike from a fodder can cut through a character in Kingdom even if they have over 90 - 95 stats, sure some stats may just be thrown by the author or even an editor of his, but I think they merely serve as a base.
I have never considered stats in my Kingdom powerscaling.

I think people get too caught up in the shonen characters stat measuring with supernatural abilities, sure there are insane display of feats in Kingdom too but the characters are STILL much more human here than those series with supernatural series, one simple sword strike from a fodder can cut through a character in Kingdom even if they have over 90 - 95 stats, sure some stats may just be thrown by the author or even an editor of his, but I think they merely serve as a base, and they change too over time some characters get increases they don't even stay static.

I still don't see them as end all be all however, they don't necessary determine a winner.
the strong might lose to the weak and that's REALLY GOOD
the story would be more fun without numbers ...
but this is a story and not a history
story is still implying some things ...
knowing what will happen in final war ...
people should ignore the "old gen are too strong" and understand the true GOATS are living characters not old people

the strong might lose to the weak and that's REALLY GOOD
the story would be more fun without numbers ...
but this is a story and not a history
story is still implying some things ...
knowing what will happen in final war ...
people should ignore the "old gen are too strong" and understand the true GOATS are living characters not old people
The current generals are still growing also, as Renpa implied the old gen is gonna be well and truly be surpassed with the unification of China, so they are of similar tier as of now. One of them might even surpass the old gen Qin 6 after Zhao conquest, who knows.