Character Discussion Questions about Crocodile (most interesting man in the series)

1-What are these theories about him being Luffy's mom? Impossible that the guy who beat Luffy the most number of times (which later on surpassed by Kaido) is Luffy's mom, Ivankov talks about his past which was what he's doing that to annoy Crocodile in Impel down everytime he thought about wanting to kill WB and start beefing with Jinbe, what could it be? did Ivankov turn him into a man? maybe Crocodile was in a relationship with Ivankov and he thought he is a woman but turned out he is a man? or what is exactly about Crocodile's past that when Ivankov wants to mention it Croco-boy gets mad?

2-It was said Crocodile fought WB, how did he fight WB then? was he stronger than when he fought Luffy or what? did he have haki or the scenario of him fighting and losing to WB was similar to the 100 times Ace tried to kill WB and failed? like Croco-boy was later beaten by pre-gears Luffy (Yes I know Crocodile is actually stronger than Luffy as he has beaten him 3 times and reason why he won cause he was lucky that Robin saved him from the quicksand and the water he shot at Crocodile and dodged it came back to him, and he beat him finally even tho he was poisoned cause Luffy had endurance, Robin gave him the cure after the fight), no way Croco-boy would've even made a fight with WB, Croco-boy is just a pirate who likes to pick opponents stronger than him and bite off more than he can chew, that could be a reason why he has that large scar on his face and lost his hand from fighting that monster incarnate Whitebeard and who was also in his prime, but when Croco-boy fought WB in the past, was that version of Croco-boy backthen was in his prime or was he still the same Croco-boy that fought Luffy? (In the past I never thought about this prime thing or there's no such thing in this Series or in Animes in general that's called "Primes" like this isn't Boxing or MMA or any sports to call that the characters had primes cause this is Anime/cartoon like Idk)

3-Did Robin give Luffy the cure to Croco-boy's poison after Luffy beat Crocodile or during when Luffy was unconscious and was in a world of pain from Croco-boy's poison? (Robin played a huge role in Croco-boy's downfall, saved Luffy and didn't want to tell him about where is Pluton)

4-Why Robin didn't tell Crocodile about Pluton's location? Cobra said that the writing of the Poneglyph actually tells about Pluton's location but she lied to him and told him about the country's history out of her ass, why she chose not to tell him about Pluton's location? and what would've happened had she told him? would he have still killed her anyways or they would've engaged and married?

5-If we'd give Crocodile a nationality, what would it be? French, Italian or Egyptian?

6-Crocodile failed in achieving his goals which were obtaining Pluton along with taking over Arabasta and killing WB, Luffy and Vivi, how Crocodile failed in obtaining Pluton? isn't that goal of his still ongoing or has someone else found it?/And, Crocodile succeeded in achieving one goal which is escaping Impel Down, his ongoing goal to achieve is creating his idealistic Utopia, what is it his idealistic Utopia which Mihawk rn is helping him in creating it?

7-How strong he'd be if he had Armament haki + Sandman (Marvel) powers from this game? and can he fight Blackbeard with these powers? (the video below, that dude did an Amazing Edit!)

8-Like DBZ's Vegeta or YGO's Seto Kaiba, is Crocodile is what whom we call the Vegeta or Seto Kaiba of One Piece? (he rivals Luffy so much and wants to be better than him in anyway possible and he killed him the most number of times before Kaido)

9-Can he generate 2 hands using his DF powers like Aokiji did with his leg or that was an Anime error?

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
1- they started when Ivankov hinted at that Crocodile was hiding a secret, Crocodile actually being a women his one thing, but people saying he's luffy mom are clearly smoking the finest of crack

2- Crocodile likely did fight WB and he likely got destroyed, hell he might not have even seen WB in person that scar across his face may be from Vista or WB humored him long enough to one tap him

3- yeah i believe she did

4- Because Robin knew what Crocodile wanted to do with it, she was with him because he served two purposes A. Protection so long as she was under his umbrella the world government leaves her alone B. Up until she met Luffy helping Crocodile was her best bet of finding the polyplgyphs

5- he gives off Mob boss vibes when I think Mobb Boss i think Italian Mob so I'm guessing Italian

6- he did fail because he never got the information for where it truly is, if he finds out that it's on Wano we may see cross guild invade Wano, idk what he considers utopia probably a land where no one needs to worry about Money, he cares a lot about money and ran a successful business.

7- YC1 maybe even Admiral level

8- No if anyone is the Vegeta of one piece Kid is a better fit, when it comes to rivalry and Luffy/Goku always been one step ahead

9- I think that was an error if he can do that I don't see why he wouldn't do it all the time

1- they started when Ivankov hinted at that Crocodile was hiding a secret, Crocodile actually being a women his one thing, but people saying he's luffy mom are clearly smoking the finest of crack

2- Crocodile likely did fight WB and he likely got destroyed, hell he might not have even seen WB in person that scar across his face may be from Vista or WB humored him long enough to one tap him

3- yeah i believe she did

4- Because Robin knew what Crocodile wanted to do with it, she was with him because he served two purposes A. Protection so long as she was under his umbrella the world government leaves her alone B. Up until she met Luffy helping Crocodile was her best bet of finding the polyplgyphs

5- he gives off Mob boss vibes when I think Mobb Boss i think Italian Mob so I'm guessing Italian

6- he did fail because he never got the information for where it truly is, if he finds out that it's on Wano we may see cross guild invade Wano, idk what he considers utopia probably a land where no one needs to worry about Money, he cares a lot about money and ran a successful business.

7- YC1 maybe even Admiral level

8- No if anyone is the Vegeta of one piece Kid is a better fit, when it comes to rivalry and Luffy/Goku always been one step ahead

9- I think that was an error if he can do that I don't see why he wouldn't do it all the time
1-How Crocodile was a woman tho? women rarely smoke, and also that pic of Crocodile being a woman that was Oda's deception on if he was a woman as he drew characters and how they'd look like if their genders were different

3-If she really did that before Luffy would beat Crocodile then Croco-boy got robbed from a victory. (What a B!๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌh! She cheated on him twice!) Edit: No actually 3 times, I didn't count Pluton but she cheated on him twice during Luffy's fight with Crocodile

4-Same response as 3 but only the sentences that has the ()

5-Maybe or he could be French but dang I wished if he was Egyptian he'd give me same vibes as Ramses from Uncharted (Ya Sabah el falafel wel hummus wel papa ganoush)

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
1-How Crocodile was a woman tho? women rarely smoke, and also that pic of Crocodile being a woman that was Oda's deception on if he was a woman as he drew characters and how they'd look like if their genders were different

3-If she really did that before Luffy would beat Crocodile then Croco-boy got robbed from a victory. (What a B!๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌh! She cheated on him twice!)

4-Same response as 3 but only the sentences that has the ()

5-Maybe or he could be French but dang I wished if he was Egyptian he'd give me same vibes as Ramses from Uncharted (Ya Sabah el falafel wel hummus wel papa ganoush)
๐Ÿ˜‚ I know more women that smokes than men

๐Ÿ˜‚ I know more women that smokes than men
Okay, but I think you're right, if we'd give him nationality he'd be Italian since that attacks like "desert spada or gerasorie" are Italian words or maybe he's Italian with French and Egyptian descents, French because he smokes like Sanji who is French and he kinda similar to Napoleon Bonaparte who invaded Egypt, and Alabasta is heavily inspired by places like Egypt, India, and other architecture in West Africa and the Middle East, and Egyptian because he is based on Sobek or Ammit.

In one of your replies, you said "9- I think that was an error if he can do that I don't see why he wouldn't do it all the time"

Well if Crocodile awakened his DF and can turn into a giant like sandman, would he still have his hook on or he'd have both hands which he can grasp his fists and with them he hammers some fools with it and imbue both arms with CoA?

And another question that pops into your head when you think about it, don't you think it wouldn't make sense if Oda would make Crocodile no longer use haki cause he had his hand amputated? like Shanks no longer has his arm and can still use haki on his other arm, also haki isn't just imbuing your body parts but you can imbue CoA on any attack you use, like how Doflamingo can do it with his strings, Crocodile can definitely use it with his sand powers, imagine desert spada with CoA? Crocodile would split the sea like Frieza from DBZ and can bust up a planet (but Crocodile wouldn't do it or he'll kill himself if planet Earth got destroyed cause in One Piece there's no solar system power level characters cause it isn't exactly like DBZ, One Piece is like Naruto and Bleach power level characters where it's strongest characters can just bust up a planet not universes).

Edit: "8- No if anyone is the Vegeta of one piece Kid is a better fit, when it comes to rivalry and Luffy/Goku always been one step ahead"

Reason why I kinda disagree on Kidd being like the Vegeta of OP cause he wasn't introduced earlier in the Series, Vegeta and Kaiba are both targeting the protagonist since the beginning of their show, and for Buggy, I wouldn't consider Buggy either because Buggy is not competitive with Luffy so IMO I'd say it's Crocodile but yeah we have opinions.

Last edited: