Powers & Abilities Rank the Culling game players

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Rank the Culling Game players strength wise :

Culling Game players :

Good guys : Yuta, Hakari, Megumi, Yuji (no sukuna), Panda

Reggie gang : Reggie, Hazenoki, Remi, Chizuru

Higuruma , Comedian, Amai, Hanyu (flying girl), Haba (helicopter guy)

Sendai colony : Yuta, Druvh, Kuroroushi, Ryu, Uro

Charles Bernard, Kashimo

Lets go !

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Bango๐Ÿ… @Obsidian @notAfanboy @Worst @Luffywankishere @soheilhazrat @LuffyMazino @Akai2 @BerserkerLord3000 @CartoonHeroes @Fisher Tiger @Franz @Dark Admiral @NikaInParis @kom5 @Law @Flowa @U c 4 up da idly @TheKnightOfTheSea @WesMidnight @Surgeon of death @Rivaille @ConquistadoR @Xlaw @Jorden625 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @symbiote @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kagurashii @Luslec @Thururu @Yoru @Kucing Pencuri @Arondight @Yelan @hedera__helix @Tyki_Mikk @SHIHI @Juliet @Tobi @Dragomir @Kromage911 @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @DoctorIndigo @Gol D. Roger @Kagutsutchi etc etc

1. Yuta
2. Kashimo (due to how many point he has but also portrayal)
3. Ryu=Uro=Kurorushi=Dhruv (they were in a stalemate so they are more or less the same in strength. Though it can also be a case of 1>2>3>4>1
4. Hakari (can be 2, or even 1 if we can believe Yuta, when he gets on a roll)
5. Higuruma
6. Megumi
7. Yuji (Megumi and Yuji are close, but Megumi has a semi domain which edges him out imo)
8. Reggie

Wildcard: Comedian - too hax to be beaten but also isn't someone who wants to hurt others (has 0 points iirc)

The others aren't that noteworthy. Maybe Panda and Hazenoki would close out the list at 9. and 10. respectively

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Don't know where to put Kashimo yet tbh. Ahead of the Sendai 4 imo but not sure if he's on par with Yuta and Hakari.

So the tier would be something like Hakari on a roll and Yuta, and possibly Kashimo, who could even go above. After them the Sendai 4. Then Yuji Megumi and Higuruma and below them Reggie.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Tiers :

Yuta / Kashimo / Hakari

Ryu / Uro / Druvh / Kurorushi

Higuruma
Yuji / Megumi
Reggie

Comedian / Hazenoki

Charles / Panda
2 flying fighters
Chizuru

Post automatically merged:

I donโ€™t know if Panda can beat someone like Hazenoki

Tiers :

Yuta / Kashimo / Hakari

Ryu / Uro / Druvh / Kurorushi

Higuruma
Yuji / Megumi
Reggie

Comedian / Hazenoki

Charles / Panda
2 flying fighters
Chizuru

Post automatically merged:

I donโ€™t know if Panda can beat someone like Hazenoki
I think, if he went all out from the start with Gorilla Core, he could force Hazenoki into submission.
Since Gorilla Core does internal destruction it would force Hazenoki to use up his CE quicker. Repairing a liver should take more energy than repairing a tooth.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I think, if he went all out from the start with Gorilla Core, he could force Hazenoki into submission.
Since Gorilla Core does internal destruction it would force Hazenoki to use up his CE quicker. Repairing a liver should take more energy than repairing a tooth.
Hazenoki took good blows from Comedian and was still up. That guy was good, RCT, explosion, skills etc.

Hazenoki explosions were portrayed to be powerful

We need to see more of the Sister Mode

You think Yuji and Megumi aren't in the same tier ?

Higuruma was stronger than Yuji
No I dont. Megumi got extremely pushed by Reggie who needed an entire group of sorcerors to try and stand up to people like Higuruma, who Yuji with no cursed energy could fight against well. Megumis max elephant would unironically get kicked away by a heavily nerfed Yuji.

Higuruma only was going to beat Yuji due to Yuji admitting to a crime he didnt commit, it's part of a character moment from Yuji. IIRC Higuruma stated that one direct punch from yuji was enough to take him out

Separated by tiers, and in order:

Yuta
Kashimo

Uro
Ishigori
Hakari
Dhruv
Kurourushi

Megumi
Yuji
Reggie
Higuruma

Hanezoki
Panda
Charles

I rate HakarI not as highly because his jackpot is luck-based and Uro and Ishigori can counter with their DEs, or just wait out the jackpot and then finish him.

The Sendai 4 stalemate can be explained by match-ups but generally speaking, Ishigori and Uro have the better feats and portrayal (DE users), so I rate them slightly higher with edge given to Uro due to her CT and how harder it is to counter than CE output (also Uro > Ishigori due to match-up). Dhruv and Kurouroshi were disposed of by Yuta without Rika, same cannot be said for the other two.

Takaba is a wildcard. Not enough info yet. Rest donโ€™t really matter, they are all scrubs.

Last edited:
1. Yuta (Should still beat Hakari due to having a domain to counter Kinji's jackpot and being far stronger than Hakari's base)
2. Hakari/Kashimo (Hakari seems a bit stronger and I suspect he will win their fight in the end)
3. Ryu/Uro (Ryu may be a bit stronger on the whole, and I can see arguments for Ryu defeating Kashimo)
4. Kurourushi (could potentially beat Uro due to matchup, but I see Uro beating more opponents overall)
5. Megumi (versatile with domain expansion, could have had an easier time against Reggie had he been full strength)
6. Yuji (he was only pushed so far by Higuruma due to lacking a response to his domain)
7. Higuruma/Reggie (Reggie seems to be more well-rounded, but Higuruma seems to be a "stronger player")
8. Hazenoki (should beat those below him with reverse cursed technique and bombing)
9. Panda (he's pretty strong if he has all three cores, which allows him to take lethal damage and still change cores, and could likely give a good fight to Hazenoki)
10. Charles (has to actually land a hit to use his technique, which he struggled to do on jobbing base Hakari)
11. Chizuru (presumably strong enough to be in Reggie's group, low-diffed by Megumi tho)
12. Haba/Hanyu (could honestly see either of them beating the above two)
13. Remi (weakest combatant in the series ngl)
Unknown: Takaba (he's at least above Hazenoki, but we need to see the restrictions on his technique), Dhruv (presumably a top tier but was easily defeated by Yuta in cqc without Rika), Amai (likely a non-combatant)

Yuta
Kashimo
Maki
Ishigori
Uro
Hakari
Dhruv
Cursed Naoya
Kurourushi
Megumi
Yuji
Higuruma