Powers & Abilities Rank the Cursed Spirits

Who's the strongest?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Rank the following Cursed Spirits. I'll exclude full power Sukuna, since it's clear he's the most powerful cursed spirit.

Rika chan

Jogo

Mahito

Hanami

Dagon

Tamamo no Mae

Choso

Eso

Kechizu

Mahoraga

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
There is also the smallpox deity that Mei mei fought with the coffin etc

Yeah, but I mean they are weak imo, so I excluded them to rank only the stronger.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The smallpox is likely stronger than Kechizu and maybe Eso too. That thing domain was tricky to deal with.
Yeah it actually slipped my mind lol.

I think the full list would be something like this

Full power Sukuna>Rika chan>current Sukuna>Mahoraga> hypothetical full potential Mahito>Jogo>Mahito>Hanami>Dagon

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Rank the following Cursed Spirits. I'll exclude full power Sukuna, since it's clear he's the most powerful cursed spirit.

Rika chan

Jogo

Mahito

Hanami

Dagon

Tamamo no Mae

Choso

Eso

Kechizu

Mahoraga

Mahoraga > Jogo > Mahito > Hanami > Dagon > Choso > Eso >(?) Kechizu

I don't know about Rika chan (not yet up to date).

For Eso vs Kechizu, I don't remember that arc well, but Kechizu's design gives me the impression that he should be the weakest of the siblings.

Yeah it actually slipped my mind lol.

I think the full list would be something like this

Full power Sukuna>Rika chan>current Sukuna>Mahoraga> hypothetical full potential Mahito>Jogo>Mahito>Hanami>Dagon
What's up with all the Rika hype? What has she done to get placed above 15 Finger Sukuna?
:choppawhat:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What's up with all the Rika hype? What has she done to get placed above 15 Finger Sukuna?
:choppawhat:
I think we've talked about it before. Rika Chan has been dubbed the Queen of Curses akin to Sukuna. Sukuna at full power is stronger, Gege even confirmed that, but she should be stronger than a non full power Sukuna, as he is now. Have you caught up?

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I think we've talked about it before. Rika Chan has been dubbed the Queen of Curses akin to Sukuna. Sukuna at full power is stronger, Gege even confirmed that, but she should be stronger than a non full power Sukuna, as he is now. Have you caught up?
Not yet, I'll probably binge the backlog one of these weekends.