โ€Ž

As the title says, rank the different martial arts in One punch man :

you have (as the main one with real techniques) :

- Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist
- Explosive Heart Release Fist
- Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist
- Void Fist
- Dark Hell Assassination Art
- The Fist Of The Pure Blood Master Race (i know Choze isn't that strong but the name of his martial arts is gold)

What is the coolest ? the strongest ? the best for defense ? The best for offense ? the most beautiful ? the one you would pick ?

@Hiragaro @Bango๐Ÿ… @Xlaw @GreatPhilisopher @sidestreetboy @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Lord_Braggy @RobotNinja @RealD @BleakAsh @Yo Tan Wa @Van @Chrono @TheKnightOfTheSea @Erkan12 @SmokedOut @Tyki_Mikk @Salah WG @Bullet @Light D Lamperouge @Cuistot @Dark Admiral @Enryu @Haoku @Hades @Koro @PerfectHie @sneko @Luslec @Wonderful World @Phoenix @Jorden625 @ZenZu @Just a member @Minatoze Narutomaki @Luffy is the mc @U c 4 up da idly @Seth @Queek Hea D Taker etc

Imo at this point the best, for sure best in defence and the one I would pick, probably even the most beautiful is the water stream rock smashing fist used by Bang.

Monster Garou should be massively stronger than Bang, maybe he already is on par or even stronger than gold sperm (don't know about platinum) yet he managed to fight on par: Bang avoided being hit by Garou every time bar the last one when a simple graze was strong enough to ko Bang while he on the other hand hit Garou a lot of times so for sure Bang tecnique is far better overall but also the martial art should be better (yet Garou is way way stronger and more resistent than Bang now and that is why it ended that way, if they were at the same lvl Bang woukd have destroyed him). The only stronger art I can see is the combo with the wind one Garou used in the last chapter and Bang and his brother used vs elder centipede.

Then the forte of the water smash etc. art is defense and it is also quite beautiful to see with that fluid movemebts, it recalls a lot water bending from Avatar the last airbender.

The void fist used by Siriu was not so exceptional, he beat the monsterified dude who was pretty much on his lvl but was totally powerless vs Goketsu (seemed like a Crilin vs perfect cell moment when cell transformed) at least Bang and his brother managed to destroy, even if with a combo attack, the armor of elder centipede, which should be his best weapon.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I don't remember any of these techniques anymore, some examples would be nice.
I updated the opening post

Imo at this point the best, for sure best in defence and the one I would pick, probably even the most beautiful is the water stream rock smashing fist used by Bang.

Monster Garou should be massively stronger than Bang, maybe he already is on par or even stronger than gold sperm (don't know about platinum) yet he managed to fight on par: Bang avoided being hit by Garou every time bar the last one when a simple graze was strong enough to ko Bang while he on the other hand hit Garou a lot of times so for sure Bang tecnique is far better overall but also the martial art should be better (yet Garou is way way stronger and more resistent than Bang now and that is why it ended that way, if they were at the same lvl Bang woukd have destroyed him). The only stronger art I can see is the combo with the wind one Garou used in the last chapter and Bang and his brother used vs elder centipede.

Then the forte of the water smash etc. art is defense and it is also quite beautiful to see with that fluid movemebts, it recalls a lot water bending from Avatar the last airbender.

The void fist used by Siriu was not so exceptional, he beat the monsterified dude who was pretty much on his lvl but was totally powerless vs Goketsu (seemed like a Crilin vs perfect cell moment when cell transformed) at least Bang and his brother managed to destroy, even if with a combo attack, the armor of elder centipede, which should be his best weapon.
I agree that for defense Water stream is the best by far. I think itโ€™s the most balanced martial arts. Amazing defense and great offense. You can counter weapons, bullets swords etc. So even if someone is stronger than you, you can still fight and do great.

Offensive wise I think itโ€™s between whirlwind and explosive. I have a slight preference for the whirlwind. I think both are kinda similar offensively but the cutting fist has more style and cutting things is deadly.

Obviously the best is the water whirlwind combo is the best with shockwave that destroy everything to ashes

i have said this once and i will say it again

Fist of Seltzer Water on the Rocks >>>>>>

kingufy

Jokes aside i think all martial arts in OPM are versatile as hell in their own right but its the mastery that lacks or how the users have pushed such arts substantially

i Like.... Black Leg style tho

ok that was the last one i promise

I also want to state that we haven't seen the full extent of The wind style geezer's, Suiryu's arts.. unlike the water stream rock smashing fist

so my top 1 is Bang's style it provides alot.. ALOT just too much.. its OP if the person using it is OP.. Garou deflected bullets from an A calss hero not just some bullets.. multitude capable of devastating the whole forest behind garou and some of the building behind him, you can use it to redirect attacks, use the rhythm of the art to counter punches one gets hit with twice the force (Like garou vs Top tank master), and like most of the martial arts its used to target weak points to dither or incapacitate opponents...ofc using the unique rhythm of movements of the art.

its just extremely versatile especially when you use it with other arts like garuo did with the puppy hero guy in H.A

so 10/10 versatility, defence, offence, counter

Next up is The Whirlwind iron cutter thingi.. it just looks like you're using a circular knife to cut butter.. and damn its destructive..we don't know much aboit it but its Bang's old brother.. so must have defensive and counter offensive techniques as well.

last but not least the Void fist.. not seen much but has alot of potential if Suiryu trains it further.
Post automatically merged:

and btw.. put a spoiler disclaimer in the post.
:josad:

I'm not really remember each name of the techs up to compare them. Haha

From ch 153, garou attack looks better as if it has a kind of CoC coating (one piece), just a kind of.

C

Cuistot

Not a singular technique but Garou's Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist is too stupidly broken. Easily my favorite so far.

Irl i'd pick the regular WSRSF of course, can subdue anyone with it. The Whirlwind fist is cooler but too damn lethal.