Controversial Rank these by how bad they are

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One Piece’s Wano Arc, Naruto’s War Arc, AOT’s final chapters, GoT season 8, Star Wars’s Sequel Trilogy, and Love and Thunder. A lot of these are known for ruining their franchise. Imo, from least worst to worst:

AoT
Naruto’s War Arc
Love and Blunder
Lano
GoT Season 8
Sequel trilogy
From worst to best(excluding shit idk)
  1. Game of Thrones season 8
  2. Game of thrones season 7
  3. Game of thrones season 6
  4. Attack on Titan
  5. Game of thrones season 5
  6. Sequel trilogy
  7. Wano
  8. Naruto War Arc
  9. Love and thunder

From worst to best(excluding shit idk)
  1. Game of Thrones season 8
  2. Game of thrones season 7
  3. Game of thrones season 6
  4. Attack on Titan
  5. Game of thrones season 5
  6. Sequel trilogy
  7. Wano
  8. Naruto War Arc
  9. Love and thunder
Lol, Love and Blunder is like 50% of the reason why Phase 4 is so hated. The plot was subpar, and the 10,000 “jokes” in the movie were so fucking awful that it had me cringing for literally the entire movie

How is Rise of Skywalker better than GoT Season 6?
Post automatically merged:

?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol, Love and Blunder is like 50% of the reason why Phase 4 is so hated. The plot was subpar, and the 10,000 “jokes” in the movie were so fucking awful that it had me cringing for literally the entire movie

How is Rise of Skywalker better than GoT Season 6?
Post automatically merged:

?
I’ve never seen rise of skywalker

I genuinely enjoyed love and thunder, 7/10 movie for me

I’ve never seen rise of skywalker

I genuinely enjoyed love and thunder, 7/10 movie for me
:shame:This might be your worst take yet.

The only parts of it that I liked was Thor adopting Gorr’s daughter and Jane dying (not because I hate Jane, but because it was refreshing to see the male superhero actually not get replaced by a female counterpart). If they cut down on the amount of low quality jokes by 99%, it could actually be a decent movie

--The last jedi -- Absolute garbage. I waited 1 year for it with high expectations and it was so middd

--Love and Blunder - Meh. Thor is my fav MCU character and Thor 1 and Ragnarok my fave MCU movies. So very disappointed by it

--GoT Season 8 -- Already knew it was bad.

--AoT --Ruined AOT completely

--Naruto’s War Arc -- It was mid but not absolute garbage.

--Lano -- Mid as hell but there were some good things

I stopped AoT in the middle of S3.I know the ending.Eren turned into the bird(or was it the tree?).Ngl,since i dont know the context what happens between all of this and why he turned into that,i cant say much about it

Naruto War Arc wasnt that bad but to long imo

I dont even know what Love and Blunder is

The fact that i skipped like 70% of the Wano Arc tells you a lot.Most stuff was shit.And like the War Arc,it was way to long but with less content

Never watched GoT

SW sequal suxs ass.The sequal was dead the moment Ky took his mask away and we got a emo boy as main villain,His fodder master also looked like shit.And brining back Sidious was just for hoping fans of the other movies will like episode 9.

So,from what i can gauge:
SW sequal is the worst,then Wano,then Naruto War Arc