Rank these warriors

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don’t see Rinbukun as a big deal in Chu just because he was selected as a Coalition General. Man’U was stronger than Rinbukun but was never loyal enough to Chu to be selected for the Coalition,

Which by default means there are probably plenty of other Chu generals stronger than Rinbukun that simply were never loyal enough to Chu to be selected for Coalition. Hell Sento’Un looked far better against Rokuomi than Rinbukun did.

Rinbukun killing over a hundred Baiyue commanders is crazy impressive but this is Chu after all, the competition in Chu is just astronomically higher than every other state.

execute him without a single scratch on himself
Also Tou: "You were certainly strong, it has been a long time since I shed this much blood"
:laughmoji:

it is shown to us an equal exchange when they actually clash. This guy gave trouble to both Ouki and Kyou.
That clash means nothing, Duke Hyou and Gokei literally had an equal first clash, same with Tou and Yoku lol
Tou was caught by surprise no matter how you look at it

The fact that RBH gave trouble to both Ouki and Kyou shows how this statement has nothing to do with RBH strength in a duel, as Ouki and Kyou are world's apart in that regard, Houken showed that clearly. RBH can pose some trouble many different ways as a berserker general on the field

it is up to RBH to prove himself superior to Rinbu, he has nothing now
Jiaga was compared to Moubu in raw strength, but so was Shoumou who got one shot by Ouki
BNJ equalled Akou in a duel, and I have a hard time picturing Akou beating Rinbu. Rage Bananji or whatever is yet to prove himself

Alright bro, I guess you got me on that obscure ass line. Tou apparently has some off-screen damage that we don't even visibly see.

Congrats. You have won this debate.

Rinbunkun > Bananji (the one who made Ousen shit his pants)

:cheers:

I don’t see Rinbukun as a big deal in Chu just because he was selected as a Coalition General. Man’U was stronger than Rinbukun but was never loyal enough to Chu to be selected for the Coalition,

Which by default means there are probably plenty of other Chu generals stronger than Rinbukun that simply were never loyal enough to Chu to be selected for Coalition. Hell Sento’Un looked far better against Rokuomi than Rinbukun did.

Rinbukun killing over a hundred Baiyue commanders is crazy impressive but this is Chu after all, the competition in Chu is just astronomically higher than every other state.
I think Rinbu is not meant to represent your average Chu general tbh, that's more like Gen'U and being a Coalition definitely should make him somewhat special.

I mean the other states also brought their best guys from what we know.

I don't think i'll take Rinbunkun over Bananji but also if there is 40 generals in Chu Rinbunkun definitely isn't in the low 30's lol
Whatever you think of his feats, the guy was leading a 50 thousand man army under their number 2 gg and alongside their future chief of military
Chu arrogance has made some people over here expect too much of Chu generals and wanking them hard
Whether it's the Juuko gang or Rinbunkun or angry annoying boy they are some of the special generals

Even if Hara came out and outright said Chu having the highest average in terms of skilled officers was factual, that doesn't change a thing when it comes to the best each state has to offer.

Elites against elites, Chu has come up short against Qin multiple times.

Their performance during the Coalition War and at Kankoku Pass was an embarrassing display that shattered the mystique.