Rap Music Hot Takes?

Pretty much what the title says, what are your rap music hot takes?

Mine is Kanye's best album is Kids See Ghosts, but if you don't count that one then it's The Life of Pablo.
Also Flower Boy>Igor :kayneshrug:

Pop Smoke's Faith >>> Shoot for the stars......
Ye's 808s and Heartbreak > Graduation, College Drop Out and Late Registration
Jadakiss & Styles P are top 10 dead or alive
I haven't heard much of Pop Smoke's discog, so I'll have to listen to it before I can give my opinion on that.

808's and Heartbreak goes hard tbh, I could see why you'd think that.

Honestly, making a top 10 oat is hard for me because how much goes into it. So I can't really agree or disagree until I sit down and put some thought into it

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I haven't heard much of Pop Smoke's discog, so I'll have to listen to it before I can give my opinion on that.

808's and Heartbreak goes hard tbh, I could see why you'd think that.

Honestly, making a top 10 oat is hard for me because how much goes into it. So I can't really agree or disagree until I sit down and put some thought into it
I am saying. The amount of times I have switched up my top 10 is nuts. I am willing to bet it changes again come end of this year.

Bro 808s is a masterpiece. Usually when I listen to an album I like, there is always one or two skippable songs. With 808s, it was banger after banger. Another rap album that has a special place in my heart is Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III. Nothing but bangers:steef:

You are missing out with Pop. Give faith a listen, you won't be disappointed:endthis:

I am saying. The amount of times I have switched up my top 10 is nuts. I am willing to bet it changes again come end of this year.

Bro 808s is a masterpiece. Usually when I listen to an album I like, there is always one or two skippable songs. With 808s, it was banger after banger. Another rap album that has a special place in my heart is Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III. Nothing but bangers:steef:

You are missing out with Pop. Give faith a listen, you won't be disappointed:endthis:
Currently in the middle of giving Ye's discog a relisten and yeah, 808's is most definitely a highlight. Not enough people talk about it because of things like MBDTF but I think it deserves to be in the discussion for his best works. Also Carter III is peak Wayne tbh.

I've only heard good things about Pop so I'm going into this with high hopes, I'll probably either update this thread with my thoughts or post it on my profile.

Ishowspeed is the epitome of what Snoop said what our generation of rap music sound like...

God is good is good tho
Post automatically merged:

Snoop on current rap

Last edited: