General & Others Rate Sakamoto Days

Rate Sakamoto Days

• Total voters
With Shin, I honestly hoped he'd learn aikido and master it to the level that teacher, Satoda, had. I even hoped she'd get to teach him a little more, but....

It would fit his physique pretty well, he's not a powerhouse, nor does he have a killing intent, so I'd like him not only to rely on his future sight but also to have a neat fighting style as well. I didn't like the glove that much tbh.
Yeah, I want Shin to have his own strength, not need a tech-item that has a drawback.

I thought the Assassin school arc would teach them way more stuff.

Sweet

About the manga:
Did you have anything in particular that stuck out to you - like a favorite fight, character, panel etc?

And also, since you just caught up, what do you think about the whole Uzuki situation? It's a bit controversial in the community it seems
Favorite character would be shishiba
Followed by yotsumura then takamura/osaragi

Favorite panels,
Top 5 would be this

Favorite fight would be shishiba vs yotsumura

You mean the personality disorder stuff with uzuki kinda being like rion?

I have to see the conclusion of the story line first but so far don't mind it as much as others do

But can be a bit risky,
Id prefer if rion stays dead tbh

Favorite character would be shishiba
Followed by yotsumura then takamura/osaragi

Favorite panels,
Top 5 would be this

Favorite fight would be shishiba vs yotsumura

You mean the personality disorder stuff with uzuki kinda being like rion?

I have to see the conclusion of the story line first but so far don't mind it as much as others do

But can be a bit risky,
Id prefer if rion stays dead tbh
Nice panel choices
Shishiba vs Yotsumura was really cinematic. I think the portion where they fight in the dark and only the sparks of their weapons clashing illuminates their surroundings would look amazing animated

And yeah, I mostly share your views regarding Uzuki. I like it so far, but I'm aware it could go down as a bad choice overall if Suzuki doesn't "stick the landing"

Thanks for the response, looking forward to chatting in chapter threada:cheers:

Just caught up, I would consider this a pretty fun battle-series. Slur/X and Gaku/Kashima are pretty great villains, the Order is a great cast of characters, I like Shishiba and Nagumo the most, Takamura is a wild animal. The fight choreographies are also crazy.

The only complaint that I would have is that some arcs/events weirdly transition into each other and that also applies to the art-style to a certain extent, Kanigiri for instance looks like he belongs in Tokyo Revengers while some others look like HxH characters.

I could actually see this series gaining a lot of popularity if it gets a good adaptation.

Last edited:
Just caught up, I would consider this a pretty fun battle-series. Slur/X and Gaku/Kashima are pretty great villains, the Order is a great cast of characters, I like Shishibari and Nagumo the most, Takamura is a wild animal. The fight choreographies are also crazy.

The only complaint that I would have is that some arcs/events weirdly transition into each other and that also applies to the art-style to a certain extent, Kanigiri for instance looks like he belongs in Tokyo Revengers while some others look like HxH characters.

I could actually see this series gaining a lot of popularity if it gets a good adaptation.
Yh this series took a big hit for me seeing hpw bad the Thailand arc was. For how overhyped it was, it was probably the worse arc in the series.

- Extremely short and basically useless. Why was Thailand even neccesary if they all just went back to Japan.
- Hyo...an Order member gets killed off even though he's barely done anything yet.
- Akira's sasuke arc barely got much even though it was built up
- The rion reveal was annoying and added unnesscary confusion to the mix. Is Slur good or bad ?

Im still recovering my interest in this series from how lackluster Thailand arc was....how am I supposed to enjoy this museum arc if the author can cut it short at any moment and get ready for another arc.

In comparison the JCC arc and the Flashback arc were amazing.

Yh this series took a big hit for me seeing hpw bad the Thailand arc was. For how overhyped it was, it was probably the worse arc in the series.

- Extremely short and basically useless. Why was Thailand even neccesary if they all just went back to Japan.
- Hyo...an Order member gets killed off even though he's barely done anything yet.
- Akira's sasuke arc barely got much even though it was built up
- The rion reveal was annoying and added unnesscary confusion to the mix. Is Slur good or bad ?

Im still recovering my interest in this series from how lackluster Thailand arc was....how am I supposed to enjoy this museum arc if the author can cut it short at any moment and get ready for another arc.

In comparison the JCC arc and the Flashback arc were amazing.
Yep, basically agree, I'd say the series was very solid for me until the Exam arc, Sakamoto vs Gaku was a crazy fight. Afterwards, the author made some weird choices, started introducing too many characters that felt too much out of context and pushed the Order too much to the background (other than Shishiba's fight which I really liked). It almost apears like this series awkwardly jumps between completely different story types, which is unfortunate because the actual core story has a lot of potential.