Rate Yuji Itadori as a MC

Rating?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Title.

How would you rate Yuji as a mc? His design, powers, personality, relationship with the world and characters, development, etc.

What are some things that you wish will happen to his character in the future? What are some things you wish didn't happen.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Title.

How would you rate Yuji as a mc? His design, powers, personality, relationship with the world and characters, development, etc.

What are some things that you wish will happen to his character in the future? What are some things you wish didn't happen.

I really like Yuuji as an mc and it's a big thing since I usually dislike main characters. He didn't piss me off as of yet and I think there is still room for development.

He lacks a proper backstory and pretty much had nothing to do with Jujutsu sorcery until he was 15 which is still his current age. So it is very hard for me to go for a 10/10 rating.

He's a cheerful guy with a lot of good traits and understanding of his surroundings, even tho he lacks a proper backstory he definitely has one of the best developments for the short amount of time he's involved with the whole Jujutusu stuff.

Shibuya Incident arc has one of his finest moments where he goes through a multitude of emotions and overcomes them to a degree.

I think he is a solid 7/10 character. Judging his future development may change my mind for better or worse.

Solid 7, I like his design, fighting style and personality.
I wish we could see him more often though, too much sidelined sometimes and imo MC's presence in the manga is important

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Title.

honestly heโ€™s been one of my fav MC, I do hate the fact that weโ€™re back to an Aizen ripoff but the manga was created as a riff on making fun of animes to begin with but he is a solid all around character

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@TheKnightOfTheSea It's still early but I think the rating will go up.

8/10 After this chapter :myman:
Can see why. I hope Gege goes with this Yuuji until the end, it seems Yuuji finally got fed up with this shit and stopped blaming himself for his existence.

7/10, solid MC but heโ€™s been mostly a walking pile of depression and not enough development to be considered justified as overcoming his obstacles.

His beef with Mahito was whatever, the wolf symbolism was cool but it was disappointing to see Mahito just go bye bye and not observe the aftereffects of how he views Yuji after losing.

Went missing for almost a whole year. His new power-up as cool as it was felt like an asspull.

As farr as being likeable and interesting yuji is amazing,as design its 10/10,and he's not annoying trash at all like the other newgen trash protags(im lookin at you dekunand asta)...BUT gege being stupidly cryptic and not building the characters story and powers properly gets some points away,8/10 or even 9/10 overall
Post automatically merged:

Cant see his power without sukuna.
Hope he can be strong without sukuna.
Sukuna never gave him the power....and latest chapter proves your iq is in the double digits