Break Week Recent chapter proves how irrelevant Zoro is

Zoro is in the bottom barrel in terms of plot relevancy to the main plot of OP.

Imu and WG business is too big for Zoro.

This is where my favourite character Sanji triumps and once again proves he's stronger than Zoro and Luffy by rising to the top and being the most dangerous man for the WG.

With his Vinsmoke connection and other plot threads once again final saga will be Sanji saga

This is where my favourite character Sanji triumps and once again proves he's stronger than Zoro and Luffy by rising to the top and being the most dangerous man for the WG.

With his Vinsmoke connection and other plot threads once again final saga will be Sanji saga

:kailaugh:

C

CensoredbyWG

Order of relevance to plot inside SHs based on what we know till 1085:

Luffy:D, joyboy, nika, king of pirates, ancient kingdom, chosen one, etc..

Robin: ohara survivor and the only one capable of reading PG, without her there is no laugh tale.

Sanji: germa 66 heavily connected with ancient kingdom and will certainly be important to endgame plot, all blue, MADS, his mother will come again inside this story to fulfill some mildly important role.

Franky: vegapunk tecnology, orojackson's shipwright apprentice, knows the blueprint to building pluto.

The rest of SHs, so far, have their respective individual Dreams with little impact on the overall plot and worldwide building.

Till 1085 thats the TRUTH, lets see if it changes with the next changes.