• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Woah woah woah nice chapt.
I thought qsh can heal his wound but instead he got the same wound hitted by him.

After a week of spoilers we finally get to read the chapter. I wonder why this time it took so long? :choppawhat:
Nice chapter but i dont get it. Qin only gets hurt from places he hurts or it happens when he uses his airball?
Anyways Brunhilde still doing weird poses like this. :datas:
Hrist's comment made me laugh too. :milaugh:

Qin looks cool as ever but i want Hades to do more impressive things. I hope we see that next couple chapters.

Hrist, about the bois, this chapter be like:

Also, in one chapter, RoR did a better explanation and application of Qi than Oda did with Haki in, what, 500+ chapters? Imagine if activating different haki means channeling different "stars" that Qin saw, holy shit....:josad:

qin technique about qi flow is great , so he can distrup enemy qi flow by use only breath?!usually you use fingers in wuxia film
but taken damage as enemy? why? that,s like double damage for yourself ... looks like the eyes really have big constriction
hope next chapter we can see full explanation for qin "byakugan" eyes

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Qin is gonna kill Hades and endure the pain just long enough to be announced as the winner.
Then, he dies.
Smiling.

Easy clap.
If he dies sometime after Hades, I wonder if it will still be counted as a win for Qin. The victor has to walk out the arena standing, is what I believe to make it count. Many people faced near death situations, like Jack, Shiva, Buddha etc… but they all survived somehow lol