Who will take the W?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Brief spoilers.

- Leonidas' past

- The fight with Xerxes

- King Xerxes, the fourth king of Persia, led an army of 300,000, said to be the strongest in the world.
The Spartans were not supposed to be a problem, or he thoughtโ€ฆ

- Geirahoo/Geiravor/Geirerul - the fifth sister, makes her appearance as the Valkyrie who bonded with Leonidas.

- The Delphi oracle is the main reason why Leonidas hates Apollo, since his predictions hurt Sparta, bringing more harm than good.

- Apollo is calm throughout all of that.

- At the end Leonidas hits Apollo with an attack and blows him away.​

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i feel the same vibe as Kira on this panel
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Apollo is winning this lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Haggis was the character who narrated much of Leonidas's past.

He was part of the council and narrated the battle of the Spartans against Xerxes, Leonidas's hatred for the oracle and the defeat at Thermopylae.

Leonidas destroyed the statue of the god Apollo and by doing this, Leonidas rebels against the god that his people follow.

Together with Haggis and other soldiers, they form the 300, an army that launched itself to face the army of Xerxes I at Thermopylae

@GrandmasterChef Zonji @The White Crane @Yuelyn @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma @ConquistadoR @RayanOO @Tobra etc​

Haggis was the character who narrated much of Leonidas's past.

He was part of the council and narrated the battle of the Spartans against Xerxes, Leonidas's hatred for the oracle and the defeat at Thermopylae.

Leonidas destroyed the statue of the god Apollo and by doing this, Leonidas rebels against the god that his people follow.

Together with Haggis and other soldiers, they form the 300, an army that launched itself to face the army of Xerxes I at Thermopylae

@GrandmasterChef Zonji @The White Crane @Yuelyn @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma @ConquistadoR @RayanOO @Tobra etc​

I never expected Scotland's national dish to get screen time in RoR but I am all up for some Tartan representation. :kappa:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

I never expected Scotland's national dish to get screen time in RoR but I am all up for some Tartan representation. :kappa:
:milaugh:

I knew the name sounded familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it lol. Thanks.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Preach :steef:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Woah great spoiler.
But i cant decide which side will win this time.
But look like i will pick humanity side, i think its too shame if leonidas get defeated. After he get defeated and killed after hearing something unholy from oracle. :milaugh:
I cant forget the "oracle" Thing from 300 hundred fake movie :gokulaugh:
Btw here is the link if u curious
Oracle

Last edited: