Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Damn that was a great chapter. Apollo putting the hurt on Leonidas both physically and mentally. I like the arrogance and cockiness. Hopefully he can back it up now too. Looking like a solid top 4 candidate for me already ngl.

"I will simply overpower you in this situation you excel at".

Told you he was Katakuri.
:lulz:
Post automatically merged:

"I will definitely meet everyone's expectations. For that is the job of the supreme perfect brother".
I mean..."supreme god". sry.
:kobeha:
:kriwhat:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
๐Ÿšจ PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CAP OF SNV (9th ROUND) ๐Ÿšจ

In the CZ came a preview of Cap.81 of SNV that reads like this:

- Apollo fights in Leonidas' area of expertise.

However, he's not just testing itโ€ฆ!? -

G

Gorosei Informer

Nice. I've added you to the tag list.

Thoughts? Faves? Fave battle? Etc.
Aye thank you!

Oooh, thats a really good question haha. Buddha vs Zerofuku was great as well as Raiden vs Shiva and Adam vs Zeus, I almost wanna say Sasaki vs Poseidon or Jack vs Hercules BUT Tesla vs Beelzebub might just take it for me.

Tesla vs Bub was so visually spectacular especially with that Tesla cage thing, the "prison for the gods" which also threw back to his backstory with his brother coming up with that nickname for his windmill or something else too?

I was so invested into Beelzebub as a character though, way more than I expected. Not only was he so tragic but with a really cool design and a unique, epic fighting style using vibrations and that whole "two faces" thing. I thought he was gonna have some giant beastly fly monster transformation kinda like Tousen in Bleach but far better lol, especially given what he pulled in Buddas fight before ofc.

BB's backstory and character really sold me, I was really rooting for him but as someone who also admited Tesla himself and studied Physics, I also really liked Tesla in this naturally. He was so likeable and respectable, a real hero and inspiration. He had such great beliefs and speeches, I was legit getting emotional like with Adam on how much he cared for humanity in his own way, his belief that humanity will always perservere and how important the future is and such. He had such a cool, laidback, wholesome but at the same time, wise, passionate, driven, focused personality. Absolute legend.

This was one fight I was desperate for both of them to survive especially, to end in a tie or be cancelled somehow OR Beelzebub loses and dies so he can finally be at peace too. But I also want to see Beelzebub get revenge on the one who cursed him, the one who made him betray and kill his friends and even possible lover (Lilith).
But what BB did to Zerofuku especially given what ZF was like was extremely fucked up too, especially ironically given both of them were given extremely unfair fates/origins to begin with and thus were "tragic woobies" who didnt "deserve to suffer more".

Teslas fighting style with the mech, teleportation, agility/high speed movement, mini tesla coils, the cage etc everything was so fucking great, so brilliant. The cage was the best part of the fights since Jack insisted on London being recreated for his fight. His mech suit was just so awesome alone too, peak design. He very much felt like Iron Man and thus Tony Stark as well as what I wish Vegapunk was like.

I don't think its any surprise this is my favourite fight now definitely haha.

I'd talk about the other fights but I don't want this turning into a bigger essay hahaha!

Its really weird how no female Gods have fought nor any Norse or Egyptian ones at least either. Idk how many mythologies/cultures/religions this series will cover but I know we have Anubis confirmed to fight at least and I'm gonna be extremely furious if I dont see Ares, Aphrodite, Hermes, Loki and Odin throwdown eventually lol.
(Although I'm scared to see Ares and Hermes die potentially, I really like them a lot and it feels like the Greek Gods have been set up for sabotage this series somehow, probably Odins doing somehow ofc, hes obviously plotting against them and up to something and Loki probably helping. Thor is barely shown too, yet all the other gods who were shown from the start get a fair bit of spotlight so far too.)

Hearing about Siegrfied and his connection to Bruunhilde is wild too lol. I cannot stand Goll at all, she is extremely annoying to me but shes inevitably gonna be the last Valkyrie to fight and the one to give humanity their most needed and most impossible/unlikely victory in the end too, after most likely Bruunhilde will die in the 2nd to last fight, fighting with Siegfried as his Volund or somehow against him too. (hes half god too and idk what her relationship will be with him in this series yet but she had a crazy expression when Buddha asked about him being her ex and she insisted hes not her ex lover, so they didnt date or she meant they're still together? Seems much more like the latter ofc?)

Ares is hilarious and honestly I though he was gonna be the unexpected hero, the underdog to triumph for the Greek Gods to make them bounce back and be taken seriously/respectfully again, as well as avenging Poseidon and Hercules BUT then Hades HAD to fight and then LOSE too lmfao.

I really liked Hades too. Poseidon did not impress me at all, nor Apollo so far. But Hades really grew on me even though I didn't like him much at first either. Hades vs Qin Shi Huang was fantastic too, my 3rd fave fight actually regardless and I expected to hate QSH regardless tbh, he just seemed too obnoxious/full of himself from first glances but Ive noticed this series talks about narcissists/narcissism a lot and yet Narcissus has yet to be mentioned or make an appearance ironically hahaha! Narcissus the final villain?! /s Sussy Narcissus!

But yeah random rambling aside, Tesla vs Beelzebub is definitely my favourite followed by Sasaki vs Poseidon and QSH vs Hades.

I love the expressions in this series too, the author does such a MAGNIFICENT job with them! I love each fighter gets backstories and the author tries to make them both seem like worthy contenders to win/root for, make them compelling or even tragic or heroic or w/e.

Honestly i'm so fucking invested in this series, I've really not enjoyed a series this much in YEARS at least and it feels good to let go and actually really enjoy and be excited for a series again. It just hits everything I enjoy and want in a series and isnt overly complex, pretentious, dragged out, suffering from powercreep/escalation etc, not yet anyway.

Thanks very much for asking anyway man!

:cheers::kata::fransuper::funky::sweat::myman:
Post automatically merged:

Also Beelzebub gave me INTENSE Zeref deja vu. Another reason I really liked his character too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oooh, thats a really good question haha. Buddha vs Zerofuku was great as well as Raiden vs Shiva and Adam vs Zeus, I almost wanna say Sasaki vs Poseidon or Jack vs Hercules BUT Tesla vs Beelzebub might just take it for me.
Those are all great fights ngl. It's hard to choose just one.

I was so invested into Beelzebub as a character though, way more than I expected. Not only was he so tragic but with a really cool design and a unique, epic fighting style using vibrations and that whole "two faces" thing. I thought he was gonna have some giant beastly fly monster transformation kinda like Tousen in Bleach but far better lol, especially given what he pulled in Buddas fight before ofc.

BB's backstory and character really sold me, I was really rooting for him but as someone who also admited Tesla himself and studied Physics,
I was invested in Beelzebub too but I feel his character fell flat. So many loose ends that were not tied together. The entire Satan thing practically wasted. Beel was one of my top 5 or so, but fell to the bottom of the list after that. Yeah he has a cool design, cool powers, but so much wasted potential. I hope it's not really wasted and is addressed in the future, which might bump up Beel again for me. But if not..

. He was so likeable and respectable, a real hero and inspiration. He had such great beliefs and speeches, I was legit getting emotional like with Adam on how much he cared for humanity in his own way, his belief that humanity will always perservere and how important the future is and such. He had such a cool, laidback, wholesome but at the same time, wise, passionate, driven, focused personality. Absolute legend.
Yeah Tesla was soooo good. He completely stole the show for me. Absolute legend. And he went out in a GOAT way too.

his was one fight I was desperate for both of them to survive especially, to end in a tie or be cancelled somehow OR Beelzebub loses and dies so he can finally be at peace too. But I also want to see Beelzebub get revenge on the one who cursed him, the one who made him betray and kill his friends and even possible lover (Lilith).
But what BB did to Zerofuku especially given what ZF was like was extremely fucked up too, especially ironically given both of them were given extremely unfair fates/origins to begin with and thus were "tragic woobies" who didnt "deserve to suffer more".

Teslas fighting style with the mech, teleportation, agility/high speed movement, mini tesla coils, the cage etc everything was so fucking great, so brilliant. The cage was the best part of the fights since Jack insisted on London being recreated for his fight. His mech suit was just so awesome alone too, peak design. He very much felt like Iron Man and thus Tony Stark as well as what I wish Vegapunk was like.
Yeah Beel is a mad scientist too after all, and what he did to Zero was fucked up, I agree.

Tesla was so great lol. The Ironman of RoR.

Its really weird how no female Gods have fought
We might get Aphrodite.

Thor fought in round 1. And Loki and Odin are on the fighters list too.

Anubis is there like you mentioned.

(Although I'm scared to see Ares and Hermes die potentially, I really like them a lot and it feels like the Greek Gods have been set up for sabotage this series somehow, probably Odins doing somehow ofc, hes obviously plotting against them and up to something and Loki probably helping. Thor is barely shown too, yet all the other gods who were shown from the start get a fair bit of spotlight so far too.)
Ares is a meme in the RoR fandom ngl lol.

Hearing about Siegrfied and his connection to Bruunhilde is wild too lol. I cannot stand Goll at all, she is extremely annoying to me but shes inevitably gonna be the last Valkyrie to fight and the one to give humanity their most needed and most impossible/unlikely victory in the end too, after most likely Bruunhilde will die in the 2nd to last fight, fighting with Siegfried as his Volund or somehow against him too. (hes half god too and idk what her relationship will be with him in this series yet but she had a crazy expression when Buddha asked about him being her ex and she insisted hes not her ex lover, so they didnt date or she meant they're still together? Seems much more like the latter ofc?)
Yeah it's a prevalent theory that Goll will be the final Volund.

I really liked Hades too. Poseidon did not impress me at all, nor Apollo so far. But Hades really grew on me even though I didn't like him much at first either. Hades vs Qin Shi Huang was fantastic too, my 3rd fave fight actually regardless and I expected to hate QSH regardless tbh, he just seemed too obnoxious/full of himself from first glances but Ive noticed this series talks about narcissists/narcissism a lot and yet Narcissus has yet to be mentioned or make an appearance ironically hahaha! Narcissus the final villain?! /s Sussy Narcissus!
Qin vs Hades was one of my faves too. Both are in my top 3 faves so that fight was both awesome and sad for me cuz I knew one of them was gonna die.

I love the expressions in this series too, the author does such a MAGNIFICENT job with them! I love each fighter gets backstories and the author tries to make them both seem like worthy contenders to win/root for, make them compelling or even tragic or heroic or w/e.
Yeah you can tell a lot from their expressions and mannerism. Yeah agree, both sides are paid respect to by the author and made possible to cheer for.

Honestly i'm so fucking invested in this series, I've really not enjoyed a series this much in YEARS at least and it feels good to let go and actually really enjoy and be excited for a series again. It just hits everything I enjoy and want in a series and isnt overly complex, pretentious, dragged out, suffering from powercreep/escalation etc, not yet anyway.
Glad to hear that my man.

Thanks very much for asking anyway man!
No worries.

G

Gorosei Informer

Those are all great fights ngl. It's hard to choose just one.
Aye haha, its very rare I enjoy so many fights in a series, especially back to back! Such an absolutely rare treat!

I was invested in Beelzebub too but I feel his character fell flat. So many loose ends that were not tied together. The entire Satan thing practically wasted. Beel was one of my top 5 or so, but fell to the bottom of the list after that. Yeah he has a cool design, cool powers, but so much wasted potential. I hope it's not really wasted and is addressed in the future, which might bump up Beel again for me. But if not..
Aye I completely understand and can relate. Before the fight even, it seemed like Beel was gonna be setup to be a HUGE player and gamechanger, one to really screw over the Gods and Ragnarok instead, maybe conspiring with Odin in that regard too imo or doing his own agendas too. He felt like a late game type character so I was stunned to find out he was fighting next too.

I really liked his relationship with Hades and Hades being the only one who could kill him and free him from his cursed fate, but maybe surely another strong enough God could or another underworld/death-related God like Hel or Anubis?

Given he won his fight and is still alive ofc, I strongly believe the author has much more planned for him and he spared him intentionally for that reason, I just hope I'm not wrong about that. I've been confused on why Jack survived his fight too, I saw a "spoiler" from a side story/novel that Jack is not the actual Jack the Ripper but was confirmed to be the man who killed Jack instead, so hes an imposter and more of a hero ironically, but its debatable on how "canonical" that is is too.

I also saw a cool theory that Jack will use his Volund to arm humanity against the Gods and cause a deicide genocide, a genocide of the gods I mean. "Ragnarok" even haha.

Yeah Tesla was soooo good. He completely stole the show for me. Absolute legend. And he went out in a GOAT way too.
Right?! I thought he was gonna out sacrificing himself with the last Tesla coil to use that warp move again, the way he just warped his fist only was really cool and made me remember how I wished to see Blackbeard do the same thing for decades now almost lol. Ironically Tesla reminded me of Whitebeard in his own final moments like WB too, he had that same sort of epic, grandstanding, the nobility and caring for others, standing proud as he died, head held high with dignity/honour and inspiring millions of others and the future etc.

Ironically Tesla was fighting a guy with vibration powers too hahaha! Also the "devil" and a guy themed with black and death and so on ofc! Zehahaha!

Yeah Beel is a mad scientist too after all, and what he did to Zero was fucked up, I agree.

Aye exactly. Great point. I thought BB was wasted in that regard too, with all that experimentation he was doing and how it went nowhere, it just felt like a random aspect of him that was implied to be much more important but wasn't. But I think his role is far from over too though.

Poor Zero was suffering so much but I REALLY liked his relationship and contrast with Buddha, maybe the most thoughtprovoking fight for me too. Buddha handled him so masterfully and then he brought it back again with Bruunhilde recently, mentioning a "puberty joke" with her too hahaha! I'm so glad he's still around for now at least, Buddha is so fucking likeable its unreal!
Buddha just kept getting better and better in his fight too, like Hades and QSH too and the backstories for those two were absolutely peak too, I feel so damn spoiled by this series!

"And I...am...Tesla!" *snaps fingers* Man, Tesla always thinking of the future and others before himself really reminded me of the growrth of Tony Stark in the MCU at least and his final moments too. Tony was such a man of the future too ofc and Tesla feels like what Tony could have been like as a person and was becoming already too by the end.
Men and people like that are truly one of a kind, truly extraordinary, wonderful people.

They really do represent the best of us and what we can be too, our potential, our growth, our "future". Tesla reminded me why I used to love science especially Physics too. Hell I just found out yesterday one of my bosses from work and also a girl from my other job are both massive IT/computer nerds, they love video games too and my boss LOVED not only computing but also science like me including physics!

Cant be a coincidence, considering how much Ive missed Physics and Science myself haha. Always thinking of the future, there is something truly beautiful in there somehow, much like the romance of adventure and exploration but this time its more in terms of time rather than physical distance and locations ofc.

Tesla is legit one of my favourite characters in any series now. I couldnt have asked for a better performance, writing nor sendoff for him. Pure peak fiction genuinely.

Aye I'm certain we will too. The author keeps showing more of those buff dude things with her, maybe stone figures like Medusa and thus living statues or something and Medusa is Greek too, so maybe Aphrodite will be similar too somehow? Boa Hancock has a love themed fruit and she turns people into stone and Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty, fetrtility and love ofc...

"Aphrodite is the ancient Greek goddess of sexual love and beauty, identified with Venus by the Romans. She was known primarily as a goddess of love and fertility and occasionally presided over marriage" Welp lmao.

Im hoping we get Athena and Artemis at some point though, but also Freya and Hel. Idk how long this story is gonna go on for but I suspect the tournament wont be the end of the story but just a prelude to the real or rest of the story, maybe the tournament will get extended or a 2nd one will happen somehow or something? Or just an all out war vs humams and Gods? Or even a mix of humans and Gods vs some other humans and Gods depending?

Thor fought in round 1. And Loki and Odin are on the fighters list too.
Aye haha, I can't wait for their turns! I forgot about Dre Thor somehow there LMAO!

Anubis is there like you mentioned.
Aye, hopefully he wont be the only one! I'd like to see at least see more Indian Gods like Vishnu, Lakshmi, Krishna (especially him as my grandmother was named after him too), Ganesha, Hanuman (especially him too or Sun Wukong at least for China ofc lmao)

Ares is a meme in the RoR fandom ngl lol.
Lmaooo I can imagine! I adore him so much, hes so damn earnest, goofy and just likeable somehow! I thought he was gonna be scummier tbh lol.

Yeah it's a prevalent theory that Goll will be the final Volund.
Aye, its gonna be her inevitable big character moment and development like Koby in OP recently ofc. Or Gohan vs Cell.

Qin vs Hades was one of my faves too. Both are in my top 3 faves so that fight was both awesome and sad for me cuz I knew one of them was gonna die.
Ooooh nice! Yeah I noticed you seemed to really like QSH and Hades so I can imagine you're suffering there too, its another fight where I wanted both to win and neither to die too, so I can relate. Goes to show how great the author is at writing characters too ofc!

Yeah you can tell a lot from their expressions and mannerism. Yeah agree, both sides are paid respect to by the author and made possible to cheer for.
Aye exactly! This series is such a gem, so much of it is so wonderfully crafted, its unreal! Such love, character and passion!

Glad to hear that my man.
Thank you very much!

:cheers::amazing::blush::myman:

Also btw OMFG your Rukia pfp and sig! I love them so much! Gosh I NEED to watch that episode already, ive been too distracted lately! Especially since its my girl and FINALLY getting to see her biggest moment, her Bankai revealed! I legit cried from happienss when I saw in the manga too!

:neesama::neesama: :neesama: :neesama: :neesama:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Aye haha, its very rare I enjoy so many fights in a series, especially back to back! Such an absolutely rare treat!
Definitely agree. It's a spectacle all around.

Aye I completely understand and can relate. Before the fight even, it seemed like Beel was gonna be setup to be a HUGE player and gamechanger, one to really screw over the Gods and Ragnarok instead, maybe conspiring with Odin in that regard too imo or doing his own agendas too. He felt like a late game type character so I was stunned to find out he was fighting next too.

I really liked his relationship with Hades and Hades being the only one who could kill him and free him from his cursed fate, but maybe surely another strong enough God could or another underworld/death-related God like Hel or Anubis?

Given he won his fight and is still alive ofc, I strongly believe the author has much more planned for him and he spared him intentionally for that reason, I just hope I'm not wrong about that.
Yeah he was built up as this big bad so to say. Not necessarily the biggest bad, but one of the endgame baddies or characters.

His and Hades' relationship was quite nice, I agree.

Yeah I definitely hope there's a reason for that too. We'll see soon I guess.

I've been confused on why Jack survived his fight too, I saw a "spoiler" from a side story/novel that Jack is not the actual Jack the Ripper but was confirmed to be the man who killed Jack instead, so hes an imposter and more of a hero ironically, but its debatable on how "canonical" that is is too.
I haven't read the spin off yet but man really? No way lol. They should be canonical but what are they cooking then lmao?

I also saw a cool theory that Jack will use his Volund to arm humanity against the Gods and cause a deicide genocide, a genocide of the gods I mean. "Ragnarok" even haha.
Interesting. I feel like a possible scenario is the Gods winning the tournament but out of the newly gained respect for humans they spare them and don't go through with the annihilation.

Right?! I thought he was gonna out sacrificing himself with the last Tesla coil to use that warp move again, the way he just warped his fist only was really cool and made me remember how I wished to see Blackbeard do the same thing for decades now almost lol. Ironically Tesla reminded me of Whitebeard in his own final moments like WB too, he had that same sort of epic, grandstanding, the nobility and caring for others, standing proud as he died, head held high with dignity/honour and inspiring millions of others and the future etc.
Yeah unfortunately I had predicted that the Gods would win that round even before we knew who the fighters were and was so sad to see Tesla go. And he really stole the entire show. Everything was top top tier. Yeah his last moments were equally GOATED.

Aye exactly. Great point. I thought BB was wasted in that regard too, with all that experimentation he was doing and how it went nowhere, it just felt like a random aspect of him that was implied to be much more important but wasn't. But I think his role is far from over too though.
Yeah the experiments are for him to finally build something that can kill him, or so he hopes. We might see more of it tho, and it would be interesting to see what it's all about.

Poor Zero was suffering so much but I REALLY liked his relationship and contrast with Buddha, maybe the most thoughtprovoking fight for me too. Buddha handled him so masterfully and then he brought it back again with Bruunhilde recently, mentioning a "puberty joke" with her too hahaha! I'm so glad he's still around for now at least, Buddha is so fucking likeable its unreal!
Buddha just kept getting better and better in his fight too, like Hades and QSH too and the backstories for those two were absolutely peak too, I feel so damn spoiled by this series!
Oh yeah Buddha is the absolute GOAT of the series. It's surreal how great he is.

To this day I get the chills when I reread that final scene. When he monologues about it.

And what a beautiful saying it is.
'In the words of the exalted sage: Unstartled, like a lion at sounds. Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsoiled, like a lotus in water. Like the horn of the rhinoceros, walk alone. However. Should you find a companion upon whose soul you can rest yours. Then across all manners of adversity, brimming with joy. Walk with him.'

And then that followed by this goodbye with Zero. Man it hits really hard.

"And I...am...Tesla!" *snaps fingers* Man, Tesla always thinking of the future and others before himself really reminded me of the growrth of Tony Stark in the MCU at least and his final moments too. Tony was such a man of the future too ofc and Tesla feels like what Tony could have been like as a person and was becoming already too by the end.
Men and people like that are truly one of a kind, truly extraordinary, wonderful people.

They really do represent the best of us and what we can be too, our potential, our growth, our "future". Tesla reminded me why I used to love science especially Physics too. Hell I just found out yesterday one of my bosses from work and also a girl from my other job are both massive IT/computer nerds, they love video games too and my boss LOVED not only computing but also science like me including physics!

Cant be a coincidence, considering how much Ive missed Physics and Science myself haha. Always thinking of the future, there is something truly beautiful in there somehow, much like the romance of adventure and exploration but this time its more in terms of time rather than physical distance and locations ofc.

Tesla is legit one of my favourite characters in any series now. I couldnt have asked for a better performance, writing nor sendoff for him. Pure peak fiction genuinely.
Yeah he nicely mirrors Tony from the MCU, good catch.

I agree. Tesla soon became one of my favourites as well. It's not easy to see why.

Aye I'm certain we will too. The author keeps showing more of those buff dude things with her, maybe stone figures like Medusa and thus living statues or something and Medusa is Greek too, so maybe Aphrodite will be similar too somehow? Boa Hancock has a love themed fruit and she turns people into stone and Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty, fetrtility and love ofc...
I've outlined my reasoning in the past for why we might see Aphrodite fight too.
- She's been with us in the manga from the start. Singled out with Gods such as Zeus, Odin and Shiva
- Her reaction to Buddha's declaration was once again paired up with some of the relevant Gods
- Firstly only her and Odin are shown
- Then she's paired up with Zeus and isn't really showing any big reaction whilst the other are, excluding her and Zeus
- And then again
- After that her reaction to Buddha saying what he said was this
- She seemed very disturbed, angry and scary and almost looking as if she's getting ready for a fight.

Im hoping we get Athena and Artemis at some point though, but also Freya and Hel. Idk how long this story is gonna go on for but I suspect the tournament wont be the end of the story but just a prelude to the real or rest of the story, maybe the tournament will get extended or a 2nd one will happen somehow or something? Or just an all out war vs humams and Gods? Or even a mix of humans and Gods vs some other humans and Gods depending?
If all out war breaks out then we'll probably see all of them.

Aye haha, I can't wait for their turns! I forgot about Dre Thor somehow there LMAO!
Yeah they are both quite hyped and should deliver quite a lot. Lol no worries.

Aye, hopefully he wont be the only one! I'd like to see at least see more Indian Gods like Vishnu, Lakshmi, Krishna (especially him as my grandmother was named after him too), Ganesha, Hanuman (especially him too or Sun Wukong at least for China ofc lmao)
I can't wait for Anubis and his design. I hope he delivers. As of the Indian deities, we saw some in Shiva's flashback.

Lmaooo I can imagine! I adore him so much, hes so damn earnest, goofy and just likeable somehow! I thought he was gonna be scummier tbh lol.
Lol yeah he is truly a meme lmao.

Aye, its gonna be her inevitable big character moment and development like Koby in OP recently ofc. Or Gohan vs Cell.
Probably yes. We'll see how it works. But hopefully somehow Bu chan lives too.

Ooooh nice! Yeah I noticed you seemed to really like QSH and Hades so I can imagine you're suffering there too, its another fight where I wanted both to win and neither to die too, so I can relate. Goes to show how great the author is at writing characters too ofc!
Yeah absolutely. It was so great and yet sad at the same time. I agree.

Aye exactly! This series is such a gem, so much of it is so wonderfully crafted, its unreal! Such love, character and passion!
Correct. Most people pass on it cuz of the wonky anime and because they think it's just meatheads fighting.

No worries. Glad you are enjoying it very much. I think Vanitas and Pandora might be right up your alley too, so I am looking forward to your thoughts on those.

Also btw OMFG your Rukia pfp and sig! I love them so much! Gosh I NEED to watch that episode already, ive been too distracted lately! Especially since its my girl and FINALLY getting to see her biggest moment, her Bankai revealed! I legit cried from happienss when I saw in the manga too!
She was absolutely slaying.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Btw, since you like Hermes, I once did a post explaining why we might see him and how powerful he might be. @Shimotsuki Ghostly

1. Hermes.

- The dude is screaming hidden villain vibes. Extremely, extremely knowledgeable on all sorts of topics, as well as powers of Gods, and humans as well as the fact that he knows more about combat than the God of War.

- Managed to scare Ares with just a look, and observe the fight between Zeus and Adam, whilst most couldn't. According to Ares an average God could only see a shadow of some of Zeus' average moves. Ares himself could see it completely, but he was unable to even perceive what happened in that exchange. However, Hermes was not only able to see it but also retell it completely.
- Look at Brunhilde's reaction upon Hermes entering the arena. She's in disbelief and genuine fear. Shaking and sweating profusely.
- And before someone says it's because of Zeus, no it isn't. Brunhilde had no idea that Zeus would show up. She didn't know Hermes was only the guy playing the violin for Zeus' entrance.
- She even notes that what had happened completely surprised her and was totally outside of her expectations
- So the fear, shaking and utter disbelief of Brunhilde was when she thought Hermes would be their opponent.

- What makes this moment even more hype is the fact that the human representative in this round was none other than Adam.
- The sheer hype of this moment is incredible. Brunhilde knew what Adam can do
and she was still shitting herself at the thought of Adam facing Hermes.

- Wanted to fight the strongest God of India and the strongest God of Destruction by far in all of Heaven just for fun
- The next point is a minor one I guess, but could still be telling. His voice actor has been announced and it's Junichi Suwabe as Hermes.
- This dude usually gives his voice to some of the most powerful and badass characters in each anime. The same dude that's the voice of Aomine from KnB who is the best player, Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen and the King of Curses and one of the strongest characters in the show, Eraser Head a top hero and badass, Yami Sukehiro again a top captain, completely badass, and one of the strongest characters in Black Clover, Sakunosuke Oda from BSD, very powerful, Undertaker from Black Butler, a hidden bad guy who is one of the most powerful characters in the show.

- That's about what I have on Hermes.​