Break Week Reminder to the best written character fans

Okay?

Panels time and arcs doesn't determine a great written character. Only in the manga the characters shows their development throughout the series is considered best written which is something that some folks can't grasp.

I don't really think popularity is an accurate representation of quality but it's always nice to see people's opinions through these lists.

I don't really think Sanjifans should be trying to prove much off of these polls rather than the manga itself but even from these, Whole Cake Island is pretty high up and Sanji's words to Usopp during Enies Lobby and Luffy's words to Sanji at Tottoland are here. Seems pretty good for Sanji if we're saying being on the list is some accomplishment.

I think MF is the best and ennies lobby following up in 2nd, im pretty young so that probably explains it or im just a action/hype lover

Personally, Water 7/Enies Lobby together make for the best chunk of the story, whether you consider them individual arcs or whatever. I put them together cause there was just so much amazing about both and I feel like one kinda compensates for areas that weren't stellar about the other. Water 7 had a most compelling drama for me with the ship causing so much turmoil between Usopp and Luffy, plus Robin's leaving and CP reveals but Enies Lobby had those satisfying fights and moments of the crew making up for each other's inadequacies and flaws. Put em together and I have them over Marineford honestly.

Marineford is close behind. The Ace reveal if him being Roger's son along with his past about doubting his self-worth and purpose due to his lineage, Luffy's struggles throughout the arc to get his brother back, all the major players that showed up to make the grandest war the story had shown, it was just amazing.

I don't think Wano was all bad, I enjoyed quite a lot and I probably enjoyed more than I had to complain about but it was just quite disappointing compared to Marineford or what was built up. Whole Cake Island atleast gave Sanji lots of focus, had him reaffirming his core beliefs and led to plotlines that brought great moments like him saving his family and destroying the Raid Suit in Wano, plus Luffy vs Katakuri. It also quite a lot of iffy stuff honestly.