Future Events Reveal of Rocks D. Xebec in chapter 1000

it's chapter 1000 , it's the start of the Kaido and Big Mom flashback where we meet one of the most fearsome individual in all of One Piece's history it's the one and only ROCKS D. XEBEC and we get to experience the events that unfolded in God Valley.

Rocks D.Xebec , Edward Newgate , Charlotte LinLin and Kaido vs Gol D. Roger , Monkey D. Garp , Silvers Rayleigh and Scopper Gaban

The most intense battle in manga history that spans 10 chapters and by the end of this volume , fans from all over the world rush to read the SBS to get their last confirmation of the long running theory of "Rocks D. Shanks" after countless hints and theories

And to the surprise of some his hair color is not red but ofc it's blue thus confirming that this legend gave the birth to an ever bigger legend aka Buggy the clown , God Buggy or now known as ROCKS D. BUGGY

it's destined to be , Buggy will carry the will of his father to become King of the world and to take down Im sama ... don't ignore the signs and don't say i didn't warn you it's coming Buggy will be an Emperor , a Pirate King and the King of the World , it's inevitable

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I feel like such an arrival would somehow compromise the atmosphere of this arc. I can expect a Blackbeard arrival but not Xebec's.

Perhaps it the first happens, we will see Blackbeard being revealed as his son.

That would feel extremely cool in my opinion.

I feel like such an arrival would somehow compromise the atmosphere of this arc. I can expect a Blackbeard arrival but not Xebec's.

Perhaps it the first happens, we will see Blackbeard being revealed as his son.

That would feel extremely cool in my opinion.
i think u missed the point it's a troll post about Buggy being the son of Xebec but not just that i also think Xebec is dead so if we will ever see him it would be in a flashback of Kaido and if it's in chapter 1000 that would be really hype

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean is there anything interesting to find out about him?

We know that his goal and probably knowledge was a threat to WG.

He was a Captain for future Yonko and heralded as the biggest Rival for Roger.

Got taken down by Roger and Garp.

I will be genuinely bored if chapter 1000th will be about Rocks.

What Oda can do after all he revealed in 957?

Tell us his DF?
Shanks is his son?

Nothing.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I mean is there anything interesting to find out about him?

We know that his goal and probably knowledge was a threat to WG.

He was a Captain for future Yonko and heralded as the biggest Rival for Roger.

Got taken down by Roger and Garp.

I will be genuinely bored if chapter 1000th will be about Rocks.

What Oda can do after all he revealed in 957?

Tell us his DF?
Shanks is his son?

Nothing.
What about all the cuties on Rocks ship?