Rewrites/Redraws?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So I have mainly been reading on SJ app and its been going fine and i have been enjoying the series. That being said I recently brought the physical volumes and some of the chapters inside them are VASTLY different from the ones available digitally. Like for example Saitama actually meets up with Child emperor in the physical volume after his fight with Phoenix man whereas in the digital they never meet and Saitama just fights orochi. Other differences being Mask's fight with that BDSM girl etc. Also Garou is a absolute beast.

So I have mainly been reading on SJ app and its been going fine and i have been enjoying the series. That being said I recently brought the physical volumes and some of the chapters inside them are VASTLY different from the ones available digitally. Like for example Saitama actually meets up with Child emperor in the physical volume after his fight with Phoenix man whereas in the digital they never meet and Saitama just fights orochi. Other differences being Mask's fight with that BDSM girl etc. Also Garou is a absolute beast.
Redraws were a staple of the MA arc, especially that Phienix man fight. Iirc it was redrawn 2 or 3 times even

Yeah. Viz is notorious for not updating redraws at all. They have the original chapters on the digital services. I think they have all the volumes released in English updated. But the non volumised chapters are a mess. If u wanna read them properly, you should use cubari moe site.