Speculations Rockstar - A Shanks crewmember

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Rockstar :

What do we know about him ?
Rockstar is a relatively new member of the Shanks pirates : he joined the crew 2 years ago and he said it himself he was a rookie. And for a Rookie to have 94M bounty it is quite good almost supernova level.

We know that Shanks doesn't take the common pirate in his crew. Shanks is a young Yonko with seemingly the lowest number of crewmates. And we know again from Sengoku last chapter that Shanks crew is the most balanced crew. Which means that even the most weak crew members are not that weak.

We saw Rockstar the first time when he talked to WB to give him Shanks letter.
Shanks likely wanted to test the new rookie to see if he had guts. And Rockstar held his own quite well for a newbie in front of a Yonko like Wb and surronded by WB crew (all enemy in his mind).

Wb was not so nice, he desroyed Shanks letter and said to Rockstar to go away. But Rockstar didn't cower in fear and wanted to show his muscles, yeah he is stupid but strong willied.

Rockstar was ready to fight haha but Shanks calmed him.

And Rockstar seemed to be quite loyal saying two times that the letter is important and that WB had to read it.

For a young rookie not bad.

We saw him again two times more :

Once when Shanks visited WB (behind the trio)

and again some time later at Shanks wedding ^^ :

So we have seen Rockstar a lot compared to others RH pirates (except top 3), he was single out more than the others : we know his name, bounty etc. Yes he is not part of the very top of RH crew (those single out at Marineford) but he has some spotlights.

What do you think about him ? his potential ? his value in the RH pirates 2 years later? what can he do in the future ? Do you like him etc ?

I'm a quite curious about this guy.

It is a thread to discuss about him. Lets go !

Last edited:
E
At first glance he looked like just a annoying dumbass
But when Luffy discussed with WB in marineford I realized he is just a strong-willed guy like our protags, so I think he is cool now

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He's Shanks' Bobbins.
Yeah he can be one of the great fighters/leader of the low rank RH. I can see him after two years having 200/300m bounty.

We can have the great trio
Then the rest of the main guys we saw at MF
And then Rockstar like people to lead the rest as good mid mid tier.

And like Bobbin he was one of the first RH that se saw.

@Red Admiral as a Shanks fan what do you think of this guy ? Futur important guy ? Average ? Or forever fooder ?

At first glance he looked like just a annoying dumbass
But when Luffy discussed with WB in marineford I realized he is just a strong-willed guy like our protags, so I think he is cool now
Yeah he has guts (but is a little bit stupid). Shanks doesn't take a good for nothing in his crew.

Yeah he can be one of the great fighters/leader of the low rank RH. I can see him after two years having 200/300m bounty.

We can have the great trio
Then the rest of the main guys we saw at MF
And then Rockstar like people to lead the rest as good mid mid tier.

And like Bobbin he was one of the first RH that se saw.

@Red Admiral as a Shanks fan what do you think of this guy ? Futur important guy ? Average ? Or forever fooder ?

Yeah he has guts (but is a little bit stupid). Shanks doesn't take a good for nothing in his crew.
the reason we keep seeing him is cause we know him .... unlike most of the crew

but if Rock Star was any of a big deal we would see him here

but we don't ... means he is not THAT strong

but sure being a official Shanks crew member means you are for sure mid to high tier

joining Shanks crew means a VERY HIGH chance of learning advance Haki ... so for sure Rock Star now is stronger

but I don't see him as YC level

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Yeah but Rockstar only joined the RH for some months maybe 2/3 max and he was still a rookie I find it logic that he was not a top dog yet.

But after 2 years maybe he improved and became important (like solid mid tier of RH)

Last edited:
Yeah but Rockstar only joined the RH for some months maybe 2/3 max and he was still a rookie I find it logic that he is not a top dog yet.

But after 2 years maybe he improved and become important (like solid mid tier of RH)
sure ...
but I think EVERYONE who should join Shanks are super rookie ...

but since we get to know rock star he might be really strong now ... even a new YC member (weakest of them)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
the reason we keep seeing him is cause we know him .... unlike most of the crew

but sure being a official Shanks crew member means you are for sure mid to high tier

joining Shanks crew means a VERY HIGH chance of learning advance Haki ... so for sure Rock Star now is stronger

but I don't see him as YC level
Rockstar’s absence at Marineford has haunted me since the week this chapter was released. It’s perhaps the single strongest argument against him having any real relevance to the plot, but knowing Oda, he could easily just yank him out of obscurity and turn him into anything.

M

MD Zolo

Oda created a character, so it doesn't make sense to waste him. He is not a central character in RHPs, but RHPs are more than just the top brass. So some background characters are needed who would be strong enough to showcase RHP's backbench but not too strong as to overshadow the central pieces of RHP.

This is why he appears as background character in RHP panels.

Rockstar’s absence at Marineford has haunted me since the week this chapter was released. It’s perhaps the single strongest argument against him having any real relevance to the plot, but knowing Oda, he could easily just yank him out of obscurity and turn him into anything.
Marine Ford war was not far after Rock Star joined Shanks ... he wasn't strong back then

Oh Yeah I remember another it theory about Rockstar being the lion looking at Marineford
Post automatically merged:

Rockstar could be a clone of someone famous Rox or not

Last edited: