Powers & Abilities Roger advcoc (Another level adv coc) And ranking people based on adv coc

Before wano arc, we thought Roger had used an ancient weapon or fruit....But now we can guess he used advcoc
I think there is still the possibility of another level of advcoc.....If there is such an amazing power, only a few people have it (Less than 4 or 5 people),,,,,People like Luffy and Roger and imu and the kings of the sea (joy boy)
Who agrees with this theory?
Fans of Shanks and Roger usually express this theory

ranking people based on adv coc
My personal opinion:
??_imu & joy boy
1_roger
2_wb & garp (Garp has no weapons or fruit)
3_shanks
4_kaido & bm
5_mihawk
6_akainu & Sengoku (I think Akainu has advcoc)
7_ray & oden

what is your opinion?

Is bullshit theory after bullshit theory.

Ancient Weapon was already bullshit back then. Roger is not running from fights. ACoC even more bullshit.

Is just lucky or someone's else DF like Dragon maybe.
I agree with luck.......It may just be a coincidence
Dragon's df....It was an interesting idea....Luffy was saved in the same way

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I imagine like anything else there are various levels of power for stuff and haki is not exception.

Just because it's advanced haki it doesn't necessarily mean it can't feature substrates when that's the most logical explanation. :cheers:

Of course there is another level to it.

In the Deep blue databook it was explained that Subconscious CoC (Preskip Luff) = Beginner, Volitionally (Rayleigh targeted) = Intermediate, and Continuous (Shanks on Whitebeards ship) = Advanced

So there is a whole other level to CoC that has yet to be explored.
Yeah, Oda most likely aims to go somewhere with Luffy's confirmed CoC specialization and those scenes, where he's still emitting it, even though he's knocked out.
I think this continuous passive emitting could lead to a defense based CoC aura, basically BM's missile block as a passive buff, shielding the individual off against range attacks and granting auto fodder removal.
What's your idea?

Yeah, Oda most likely aims to go somewhere with Luffy's confirmed CoC specialization and those scenes, where he's still emitting it, even though he's knocked out.
I think this continuous passive emitting could lead to a defense based CoC aura, basically BM's missile block as a passive buff, shielding the individual off against range attacks and granting auto fodder removal.
What's your idea?
Can i also give an idea :amazing:

What's your idea?
One of my takes on it for years has been that we saw Shanks use it in a huge range on Whitebeard's ship to the point where people were dropping left and right, and even the ship was getting damaged, but what if the user can concentrate it to less of a range, and it becomes even more potent. We know that in quick blasts, it can remove fodders instantly, but if you have the Willpower to withstand it, you won't pass out, but you do start sweating, so we know it does have some kind of effect on people regardless. It might be something like, even though you can withstand passing out, the longer you're subjected to continuous CoC, the weaker you start to become. You're essentially trying to remain conscious while fighting, because you're constantly being bombarded with CoC.

Another route Oda could go, is make it like Gojo's ability from Jujutsu Kaisen. The person can create a CoC aura around them that is so powerful, their opponent's attacks can't even reach them, on top of it affecting them mentally, because they are constantly being bombarded with CoC. Only those who can create an equally powerful Aura of constant CoC can negate any of the negative side effects.

One of my takes on it for years has been that we saw Shanks use it in a huge range on Whitebeard's ship to the point where people were dropping left and right, and even the ship was getting damaged, but what if the user can concentrate it to less of a range, and it becomes even more potent. We know that in quick blasts, it can remove fodders instantly, but if you have the Willpower to withstand it, you won't pass out, but you do start sweating, so we know it does have some kind of effect on people regardless. It might be something like, even though you can withstand passing out, the longer you're subjected to continuous CoC, the weaker you start to become. You're essentially trying to remain conscious while fighting, because you're constantly being bombarded with CoC.

Another route Oda could go, is make it like Gojo's ability from Jujutsu Kaisen. The person can create a CoC aura around them that is so powerful, their opponent's attacks can't even reach them, on top of it affecting them mentally, because they are constantly being bombarded with CoC. Only those who can create an equally powerful Aura of constant CoC can negate any of the negative side effects.
So you want to give Asura to other characters? Makes sense. :zosmug: