• Misty is the best host ever

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I think had you bullshitted a bit more you could have got away with it. By claiming you made it easy for town you were scum.

Also I want to be regular subscriber to your DeathNotes.
Me too :catblush: We should kill Enryu-Kun more often so that we can get to read the funny death notes.
Well that was legit the best i could do......i literally started reading the wiki and ask questions to @MistyCatGoddess & @Zemmi and for a second i was trying to be like sherlock holmes when he starts thinking and starts seeing math formulas/clues around him

But all the infos my brain was sending to me were these

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well that was legit the best i could do......i literally started reading the wiki and ask questions to @MistyCatGoddess & @Zemmi and for a second i was trying to be like sherlock holmes when he starts thinking and starts seeing math formulas/clues around him

What you should have done is what happens to every player in the game at one point or another and people barely can question it, say you missed the notification.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

:gokulaugh:

Don’t worry this experience got stored in your mind palace for future reference!

but seriously, that monkey cracked me up 😭 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.