Sōsuke Aizen takes on Squad Zero

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Aizen has just invaded the Royal Palace realm and now takes on the Royal Guards in the following order:

— Senjumaru Shutara
— Kirio Hikifune
— Tenjirō Kirinji
— Ōetsu Nimaiya
— Ichibē Hyōsube

This is Transcendent Aizen

Squad Zero has been brief by Urahara on Aizen and his capabilities. Likewise, Aizen's intel on the Captains of Squad Zero is full.

Scenario 2: Replace Transcendent Aizen with Monster Aizen.
Scenario 3: Replace Monster Aizen with unrestricted Muken Aizen.

@Edward Teach @Topi Jerami @Van @Jiihad @Haoshoku @ZenZu @Zexion~ @playa4321 @ShadyOjiro @RayanOO

H

Haoshoku

The thing is, the entire Zero Squad was offpaneled off the battlefield, we didnt even get to see what they could do. Nimaiya could be a legit threat being the creator of the Zankaptos and mans solo’d all the Elite Quincy Guards in their first encounter. But we never saw his shit in full :kayneshrug:

Monster Aizen probably stops at Nimaiya or Ichibe, he seemed to be relative to Dangai Ichigo iirc, who according to Yhwach , Dangai Ichigo = True Shikai Ichigo.

Muken Aizen could probably clear, not sure if he beats Ichibe though.

It's basically Ichibe vs Aizen. in both scenarios the other 4 royal guard would get destroyed by Aizen since they can't kill or seal him. Nimaiya can give him some trouble though.

EoS Aizen > Ichibe > Monster Aizen / Transcendent Aizen

EoS Aizen beats Ichibe. when he's unrestricted and his chair got destroyed he impressed Yhwach with his Reiatsu, i think he became something even beyond transcendence beings and could probably negate Ichibe's hax.

Hogyoku Aizen or Shikai Aizen won't win though. not only Ichibe knows Aizen's Zanpakuto ( and therefore its power ) but also Ichibe's hax can't be ignored by this version of Aizen because Ichibe / Ichimonji is transcendent as well since not even Yhwach could sense their Reiatsu :

It's a conceptual hax from a transcending being so Monster Aizen can't overcome it. with one swing Ichibe can rename him "ant" or "shit" literally and stomp him from now on lmao ( or just seal him by erasing his name ) :

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
EOS Aizen clears everyone bar Ichibei imo. That bastard is jus too fucking Hax lol. Like says earlier Nimaiya might pose an issue for him. Since he did crash them Quincy elites, but I’d expect him to lose this regardless

Transcendent Aizen~Nimaiya. But unfortunately, Kubo said fuck us and off paneled most of Squad Zero’s shit lmao. Chair-Sama beats Nimaiya tho

H

Haoshoku

I haven't reread TBYW in awhile, especially the early bits. Yhwach compared the two? Wow, thought Dangai / Muugetsu Ichigo would be only a little weaker than HoS Ichigo.
Yeah its mentioned here:
And he makes a similar statement when they both fight again, and it kinda makes sense too considering Dangai Ichigo also had this in his distinct appearence in his Mugetsu form:
Which looks very similar to the Quincy Leztz Stil:
Not only in appearence but also in concept. So Ichigo in his Dangai Form also had the Quincy aspect of his power appear and manifest.
Post automatically merged:

EOS Aizen clears everyone bar Ichibei imo. That bastard is jus too fucking Hax lol. Like says earlier Nimaiya might pose an issue for him. Since he did crash them Quincy elites, but I’d expect him to lose this regardless

Transcendent Aizen~Nimaiya. But unfortunately, Kubo said fuck us and off paneled most of Squad Zero’s shit lmao. Chair-Sama beats Nimaiya tho
Nimaiya could have legit been the 2nd strongest Soul Reaper (discluding Aizen and Ichigo) behind Ichibe if he had his potential realized. Man even had fellow Royal Guard members hyping him up:
And we never got to see much outside him negging the Elite Guards, but he got one shot and subsequently offpaneled lmao, Kubo fumbled this one. Imagine what this mans zanpakto is, his shikai and bankai would legit be something else considering he is the one who invented that shit, Kubo wasted what could have been a terrific character.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah its mentioned here:
And he makes a similar statement when they both fight again, and it kinda makes sense too considering Dangai Ichigo also had this in his distinct appearence in his Mugetsu form:
Which looks very similar to the Quincy Leztz Stil:
Not only in appearence but also in concept. So Ichigo in his Dangai Form also had the Quincy aspect of his power appear and manifest.
Tbh I always took the appearances being similar, alongside the name, as something more symbolic. Could definitely see it being linked to Letz Steil though, though I'm not sure how that meshes with the fact that Isshen knew about it? It seemed implied that it was a Shiba clan Zanpakuto ability, and that he knew it too.
Nimaiya could have legit been the 2nd strongest Soul Reaper (discluding Aizen and Ichigo) behind Ichibe if he had his potential realized. Man even had fellow Royal Guard members hyping him up:
And we never got to see much outside him negging the Elite Guards, but he got one shot and subsequently offpaneled lmao, Kubo fumbled this one. Imagine what this mans zanpakto is, his shikai and bankai would legit be something else considering he is the one who invented that shit, Kubo wasted what could have been a terrific character.
100% is the second strongest. All the other Squad Zero members are like kids to him and Ichibe. Senjumaru Shutara knew Mayuri and sort-of implied she was a captain of squad 12 after Urahara. We know Kirio Hikifune only joined Squad Zero 115 years ago, give or take a couple years, and Tenjirō Kirinji likely was one of the OG Gotei 13 Captains given his history with Unohana Yachiru. They all seemed to come long after Nimaiya. The little hype he got in CFYOW, like sealing up Ikomikidomoe, solidified his placement for me.

H

Haoshoku

Tbh I always took the appearances being similar, alongside the name, as something more symbolic. Could definitely see it being linked to Letz Steil though, though I'm not sure how that meshes with the fact that Isshen knew about it? It seemed implied that it was a Shiba clan Zanpakuto ability, and that he knew it too.

100% is the second strongest. All the other Squad Zero members are like kids to him and Ichibe. Senjumaru Shutara knew Mayuri and sort-of implied she was a captain of squad 12 after Urahara. We know Kirio Hikifune only joined Squad Zero 115 years ago, give or take a couple years, and Tenjirō Kirinji likely was one of the OG Gotei 13 Captains given his history with Unohana Yachiru. They all seemed to come long after Nimaiya. The little hype he got in CFYOW, like sealing up Ikomikidomoe, solidified his placement for me.
Yeah Isshin knowing about it throws a monkey wrench into that, just an idea I saw on the web though about it looking like Leztz Stil. But Final GT was kind of an asspull Kubo had to use lmao after he wrote himself to a corner.

Yeah Nimaiya should be 2nd on the rankings even though we never saw his own Zanpakto, he’s been hyped as such.

Wait how could Senjumaru be the captain of Squad 12 after Kirio got promoted to Royal Guard? I thought Kirio was the latest addition to Royal Guard after everyone else? And also didn’t she basically invent the Shihakusho? Which indicates she predates the mod soul invention. I havent seen the light novels yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Y
Wait how could Senjumaru be the captain of Squad 12 after Kirio got promoted to Royal Guard? I thought Kirio was the latest addition to Royal Guard after everyone else? And also didn’t she basically invent the Shihakusho? Which indicates she predates the mod soul invention
Did she invent that? I just recall this exchange with Mayuri[1 -> 2], who was locked away in the Maggots Nest until Urahara became a Squad Captain. Unless Mayuri was a Shinigami before that, I guess, but I don't know if that's implied, or if / why Senjumaru sounded like she snooped through Mayuri's laboratory work before.

I guess it's possible Mayuri was a shinigami before his time in the Nest, but that still puts Senjumaru at ascending to the Royal Guard position within the last 150 years.

H

Haoshoku

Did she invent that? I just recall this exchange with Mayuri[1 -> 2], who was locked away in the Maggots Nest until Urahara became a Squad Captain. Unless Mayuri was a Shinigami before that, I guess, but I don't know if that's implied, or if / why Senjumaru sounded like she snooped through Mayuri's laboratory work before.

I guess it's possible Mayuri was a shinigami before his time in the Nest, but that still puts Senjumaru at ascending to the Royal Guard position within the last 150 years.
She basically the cloth creator or some shit like that. We didn’t really get much with her during the RG training mini arc iirc. And yeah I also remember that conversation, I think Mayuri was a Soul Reaper before he entered Prison because that prison in particular is for Shinigami who were deemed as a threat to begin with, so he had to be one before, maybe thats when Shutara and him knew each other, she even calls him “young Mayuri”, so she probably knew him when he was in his teens or something like that. But yeah she’s clearly the 4th addition to the Zero Squad, later followed by Kirio.

The feats for these guys are so lacking its really hard to say anything, Monster Aizen can most certainly be blitzed by Nmiya but his whole premise is immortality so I'm not even sure if he'd stop, definitely stops at Ichibe though.

Muken Aizen clears with relative ease including stopping Ichibe's hax almost entirely similar to how Yhawch did.