Character Discussion Sabo is mentally ill/crazy

Acts like a saviour/hero but has maniacal tendencies. Not calm/cool like other Revos.

Remember Revos aren't pirates. They are saviours/heros. That's sure not acting like it ^

Talks about Ace as if he's still alive

Going crazy over Kuma. We clearly know that's not Kuma. Again, other Revos tell him to be calm/cool.

I don't think Kuma has ever smiled. :milaugh: At least not in the Revos.

F

Fallen Prince

Trauma can affect person in different way , Sabo has seen sad side of world after staying with rev army . Its natural he has impatient attitude and with his suprressed memory he remembered Ace was actually dead and he had no idea about it had mental effect .

He should marry koala once this shit is done .

Acts like a saviour/hero but has maniacal tendencies. Not calm/cool like other Revos.
Yes, definitely. But that's why I like him, we have enough perfect heroes with flawless moral codes. If this wasn't kid-friendly, I'm sure Oda would have made him much darker.

This kind of behavior makes him pretty unique in OP though. He has great potential for snapping one day, it was showcased with Burgess (can't get enough of this panel). What makes him even better is that his anger is completely founded in all situations. If my brother was killed, I'd surely want to break their skulls too.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Yes, definitely. But that's why I like him, we have enough perfect heroes with flawless moral codes. If this wasn't kid-friendly, I'm sure Oda would have made him much darker.

This kind of behavior makes him pretty unique in OP though. He has great potential for snapping one day, it was showcased with Burgess (can't get enough of this panel). What makes him even better is that his anger is completely founded in all situations. If my brother was killed, I'd surely want to break their skulls too.

How do you justify his bloodthrist towards bastille ?

How do you justify his bloodthrist towards bastille ?
What do you mean? His sole driving forces are love for his brothers and hate towards the government, he would crush anyone who tried to stop/hinder Luffy. Note that he is very angry and his little brother revealed to him that he is in a lot of pain.

Then he made it his goal to come to Luffy’s aid no matter what, and if I remember correctly Bastille was after Luffy.