Versus Battle Sage Centipede vs S Class Heroes

We know that Elder Centipede was so powerful that the Hero Association only considered Metal Knight, Tatsumaki, King (Saitama), and Blast to be capable of defeating him.

This implies that Flashy Flash, Dark Shine, Atomic Samurai, etc. could not defeat Elder Centipede.

We also saw that Bang and Bomb working together with their strongest attacks couldn’t even tickle Elder Centipede. Yes it’s true that these two are much stronger against human sized opponents (hence why Bang could match Garou for a while), but the fact that they couldn’t do any damage is noteworthy.

Sage Centipede should be on a different level to Elder Centipede.

I am currently under the impression that Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water are comparable to Orochi/Psykorochi and would defeat every S Class other than Blast and maybe Tatsumaki.

We know that Elder Centipede was so powerful that the Hero Association only considered Metal Knight, Tatsumaki, King (Saitama), and Blast to be capable of defeating him.

This implies that Flashy Flash, Dark Shine, Atomic Samurai, etc. could not defeat Elder Centipede.

We also saw that Bang and Bomb working together with their strongest attacks couldn’t even tickle Elder Centipede. Yes it’s true that these two are much stronger against human sized opponents (hence why Bang could match Garou for a while), but the fact that they couldn’t do any damage is noteworthy.

Sage Centipede should be on a different level to Elder Centipede.

I am currently under the impression that Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water are comparable to Orochi/Psykorochi and would defeat every S Class other than Blast and maybe Tatsumaki.
Funnily enough, those same 4 S Class heroes may also be able to beat Sage Centipede if he is on Psyrochi’s level. It’s 50/50 for Tatsumaki though for now, though Centisennin may prove to be even stronger than Psyrochi. Blast is certainly stronger than him regardless though, and the same goes for King. I think MK’s full arsenal is even more dangerous than Tatsumaki, so he can still win even if Centisennin is stronger than Psyrochi

Didn't Monster Association said Bang lacks of AOE to defeat Elder Centipede ?
He was stronger but his fighting style isn't appropriate to fight against an huge opponent like EC