Sakamoto Days, Chapter 108: Assassin Department Store

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
You think she was stronger than Sakamoto?
Idk, I put them all on the same level here, with Sakamoto's ingenuity edging him out a bit.
Hell, he was so deadly with the card that Rion thought he smugled a knife in somehow
Nah hes stronger but she was the leader is the vibe im getting from these chaps. Which makes sense due to Sakamoto and Nagumo's passive personalities.

Though I do think she might be stronger than Nagumo.
Post automatically merged:

Straightforward. :myman:
Oda could never.

cool chapter! Casual Sakamoto greatness, using a plastic card as a knife and also bluntly admitting he's the strongest there :finally:

as for Rion, well, we know she's going to die somehow, so maybe this is how Uzuki became X?

also, it's weird how they got Uzuki in the mix, because the first three were expelled, but what did Uzuki do to end up on a "100% deadly assignment" as a punishment at school?

Same, probably among my favorite design wise in the series.

Let's see what happens. Maybe he has got a list of tests for them to complete to officially join the Order. Mayne even fights Sakamoto.
I mean hes pretty much a monster. He was casually just sitting and observing Nagumo and Sakamoto the entire time.....and they couldnt sense him at all. Especially since this chapter reiterated sensing bloodlust gives you away. This dude mastered invisible killling intent....no wonder Nagumo doesnt wanna fight him.

The person who dispatched them made it sound like Uzuki was a last-minute addition. "Hey kids, glad you're still here" like someone (or Uzuki himself??) requested that he be added to the team. I wonder who it was-- Seems unlikely that he would be able to refer himself for such an elite mission.... Did someone set up Rion on purpose?

Really curious about Uzuki!

The fight in the electronics department is gonna be sweet.

Also, Suzuki really loves drawing clothes.