Sakamoto Days, Chapter 138: Delivery

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I wonder what development Heisuke will get from this fight. Given his motivation,what he needs is to become more effective in using the "killing is not the answer for everything" resolve when confronting professional killers.
Kamihate's reason for not wanting Sakamoto to attend the exhibit is dumb. If "fearing the outside world" is his character conflict,i think his character arc should be about overcoming this fear and engaging with the outside world. If his full appearence is revealed and he meets Sakamoto and the others,of course.
Will Sakamoto have to step in now,or will Heisuke have more tricks up his sleeve to survive this?
@NikaInParis @Chrono @Devilbat @Seven7

I wonder what development Heisuke will get from this fight. Given his motivation,what he needs is to become more effective in using the "killing is not the answer for everything" resolve when confronting professional killers.
Kamihate's reason for not wanting Sakamoto to attend the exhibit is dumb. If "fearing the outside world" is his character conflict,i think his character arc should be about overcoming this fear and engaging with the outside world. If his full appearence is revealed and he meets Sakamoto and the others,of course.
Will Sakamoto have to step in now,or will Heisuke have more tricks up his sleeve to survive this?
I think Heisuke has slowly started to come out of his shell in this fight. His last shot was expertly set up in that Kamihate totally bought he would go for another ricochet. Meanwhile Heisuke had him set up for a point blank shot.

I still doubt it was for an outright kill, but he surely was about to hit Kamihate in a way where the winner would've been obvious.

Still, Sakamoto and the gang won't appear until the character conflict here has been resolved (in my opinion).

Tbh, I expect Sakamoto and gang arrive too late and Heisuke will be the only one who knows how Kamihate looks like. Maybe there will be some bonding between them, and maybe Heisuke will keep on improving his skills thanks to Kamihate in the future.