Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
โ€Ž
Thanks broski:kata:
What do you think about the fight?
I love how Nagumo is drawn according to his character. It's impossible to get a read on him based on his face or body language.

I like how the characters in this series all have their own focus when it comes to being assassins.

Nagumo is about deception.
Shishiba is about simplicity.
Osaragi is about brutality.
Hyo was (cries) about strength.
Shin is about observation.
Sakamato is about adaptability.

I like how Gaku's gaming focus is becoming more clear here.

Just need Katana Grampa to show up, now.

I love how Nagumo is drawn according to his character. It's impossible to get a read on him based on his face or body language.

I like how the characters in this series all have their own focus when it comes to being assassins.

That page where him and Nagumo become video game characters is soooo cool and just classic Suzuki at this point
If Sakamoto Days ends up on the shorter side, I hope Suzuki continues with action focused manga because the dude just has a knack for keeping his fights fresh

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Bruce Lee is canon in Sakamoto Days:finally:
Time for "Lu is a distant great great granddaughter of Bruce Lee" theory. What say you, @Meeyori ?:pepebusi:
anything for more Lu :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Saddly not even a whiff of an announcement:josad:
We got blueballed multiple times by now
itโ€™s gonna blow up for sure whenever it gets animated

Saddly not even a whiff of an announcement:josad:
We got blueballed multiple times by now
I think it's bound to get an anime, it's too cool not to have one, I'm worried more about the studio that will pick it up.

Re chapter - what a feast!!! I really liked how Gaku was first annoyed with the enemy's weapon's versatility, then he was like "fuck it, I will just crush it once and for all", and then Nagumo still kinda bested him. I doubt it's the end of Gaku though.

I think it's bound to get an anime, it's too cool not to have one, I'm worried more about the studio that will pick it up.

Re chapter - what a feast!!! I really liked how Gaku was first annoyed with the enemy's weapon's versatility, then he was like "fuck it, I will just crush it once and for all", and then Nagumo still kinda bested him. I doubt it's the end of Gaku though.
Yeah, I doubt Gaku is dead dead. Some shenanigans will go down next week

About the anime - if it means we get an amazing adaptation then let them take their time choosing the studio. However I feel like nothing is coming considering we're already at 150+ chapters and no news

This is the best fight in the series. Nothing tops it so far. !!!

For Gaku its fun I believe.

๐ŸŽฎ ๐Ÿฅ‹ ๐Ÿฅณ I thought Gaku might use the battle IQ gained from his gaming life in a real fight,and it looks like that's going to happen.
This is the kind of thing i want to read in every manga i follow: The author making the most of every aspect of the story.
We've had references to the real-life franchises Spider-Man and Resident Evil in SD so far. Gaku may refer to a real-life game where the plot involves battles of wits between characters. Personally,i have no knowledge about video games. Are there any gamers among you who know of any games like this that Gaku can reference?
@NikaInParis @Devilbat @CoC: Color of Clowns
@SmokedOut @Jailer @Seven7
@Chrono

๐ŸŽฎ ๐Ÿฅ‹ ๐Ÿฅณ I thought Gaku might use the battle IQ gained from his gaming life in a real fight,and it looks like that's going to happen.
This is the kind of thing i want to read in every manga i follow: The author making the most of every aspect of the story.
We've had references to the real-life franchises Spider-Man and Resident Evil in SD so far. Gaku may refer to a real-life game where the plot involves battles of wits between characters. Personally,i have no knowledge about video games. Are there any gamers among you who know of any games like this that Gaku can reference?
@Chrono
Probably a fighting game like Tekken or Street Fighter would be a good reference.

But yes I believe this new video game PU is Gaku's Al Kamar ability.

@Chrono
Don't have any knowledge about that type of video games, but yeah, cool idea.

Now I'm a bit worried over Nagumo, he showed off his skills first, how will Gaku come back at him?