Speculations Sakazuki turning on the WG still viable?

With all these disastrous events and shocking revelations happening and even more to come will Sakazuki really just sit back and continue to do as he is told like a pet puppy? I’m suprised he still hasn’t blown a fuse or atleast been revealed to be a member of Sword.

He is still a pen pusher who criticizes the other Admirals for their failure to properly protect their master Celestial Dragons and has yet to make any moves on any big name pirates…

I don’t think the theory of the once great Red Dog going rogue will ever come into fruition, not the way the manga is currently proceeding.

Another fraud is added to my list I am afraid…

It is now confirmed that he really does fear the Samurai because with Kaido gone why wait??? Did Aramaki tell him that Yamato is as strong as Kaido after she spooked him with her bonk and strong haki?

Mans is a liar, he said he would take action but turns out that all he meant was that he would deploy SSG and Ciphor Pol (the real MVPS of the WG)

I can’t remember a single time an Admiral was impressive against relevant forces. Bullying pre timeskip Luffy and friends does not count.

Theorizing this for years by now. Tensions are rising almost always whenever Akainu is shown. Upon hearing of Imu, he'll plan a military coup. Unfortunately a green snitch (guess which admiral) will betray and poison him by order of the Gorosei. So practically a WG coup which puts marines entirely under Gorosei command.

This will lead certain marines to drop their coats and potentially join the PK alliance.

Roger's allied with some marines to solve a matter at least partly caused by the WG. Luffy will ally with A LOT MORE marines, to solve a matter at least partly caused by the WG.
Expect God Valley next level Edition