Break Week Sanji haters should stop making threads about Sanji.

this is straight up crying over nothing, you weren't here when mfs were making threads every day over Zoro vs Lucci lmao Kingyagi was doing it on daily basis yet you don't see Zoro fans crying, this is what forums are built about you can't find a safe forum where you discuss without agenda piece being there .

Also i see the reason behind this is your lack of interest over One Piece Content , and over this you either drop it like a lot have done post Wano or take a break from all .

Sanji carried One Piece discussion. If Sanji doesn't exist, OP discussions would be as dry as Sahara Desert.
Sanji doesn't carry anything
Neither in manga nor discussion irl
If anything people in manga barely knows Sanji anymore
Law recognized Sanji more as Germa 66 no.3 Stealth Black rather than Straw Hat Pirates' Sanji
Queen recognized Sanji more as Judge's son rather than Black Leg Sanji
Soon Kizaru will recognize him more as "the guy who wears Vegapunk's boots" rather than Sanji himself

P.s.
Are you really sure you are leaving the forum? Just like what everyone else has said, you can just take a hiatus and check the forum whenever you want.
What do you gain with deleting the whole account? You might change your feeling and want to come back, talk to people here again, defending the trash again like 4 months later.. except you don't have account anymore if you have deleted it.

this is straight up crying over nothing, you weren't here when mfs were making threads every day over Zoro vs Lucci lmao Kingyagi was doing it on daily basis yet you don't see Zoro fans crying, this is what forums are built about you can't find a safe forum where you discuss without agenda piece being there .

Also i see the reason behind this is your lack of interest over One Piece Content , and over this you either drop it like a lot have done post Wano or take a break from all .
Kinyagi is a clown, imagine taking him seriously lol.
Sanji doesn't carry anything
Neither in manga nor discussion irl
If anything people in manga barely knows Sanji anymore
Law recognized Sanji more as Germa 66 no.3 Stealth Black rather than Straw Hat Pirates' Sanji
Queen recognized Sanji more as Judge's son rather than Black Leg Sanji
Soon Kizaru will recognize him more as "the guy who wears Vegapunk's boots" rather than Sanji himself

P.s.
Are you really sure you are leaving the forum? Just like what everyone else has said, you can just take a hiatus and check the forum whenever you want.
What do you gain with deleting the whole account? You might change your feeling and want to come back, talk to people here again, defending the trash again like 4 months later.. except you don't have account anymore if you have deleted it.
I changed my mind, I won’t delete my account anymore. But I would go on a permanent hiatus ban instead.
I see.

Well, you're always welcomed to change your mind in the future, mate. I'd personally hate to see you go, though.
No one wants to let me go. But it’s my decision. I will miss y’all a lot.:pepemwai:

If the Zoro and Sanji hate threads are the turn off for you then yeah it’s a lost cause. Both fanbases are delusional and toxic.

However, all it would take to stop the bait threads is Sanji fans to accept the clear difference in Zoro and Sanji and the difference in their purpose.

Sanji isn’t meant to be as strong as Zoro because his goal isn’t strength it’s cooking. Zoros goal is strength. What used to be cool about Sanji is he could keep up with Zoro and Luffy without the lofty goal.

I understand though the debates aren’t for everyone. The story is drying up and the lore just isn’t interesting anymore considering the Luffy Joyboy shit.

Either way I wish you the best.

@Warchief Sanji D Goat bro tf? Why delete or even ban your account? Just come on when you feel like it even if that's never.
I sometimes go months without visiting the forum if I'm busy with irl stuff. You'll do/feel better if you manage to stay away from social media through your own will power rather than mod intervention.

Even though we have never agreed on anything, know that I'll miss you. Best of luck mate